Volvo 2006 lineup

Its driving me crazy!!! Does anyone know the song in the new Volvo Safety Commercial?? It sounds like Bob Dylan but I'm not sure if it is. I think its called "catch the wind" or something like that. Please respond if you know.
Thanks!!!

Anyone know what the name of the song is in the Volvo ad where it's raining and an older song is playing in the back ground? I think it's like Bob Dylan or Harry Nieslon.

Did you ever find out the name of the song in the Volvo commercial? Sure sounds like Bob Dylan, but don't know the name of the tune.

Check the thread given and don't forget Search,it's Donovan "Catch The Wind"

There is a new volvo commercial out that shows the cars go from old and wrecked to new. There is a kinda mellow song in the back and it sounds like Sunny singing it. I'm not sure, who is it by and what is it called?

HAH! I know this one...It's "Catch the Wind" by Donovan. When I heard that commercial I immediately looked it up and ordered the CD, but it still hasn't come after three weeks...oh well. Glad I could help, anyway.

It's a very nice folk song, sounds like Bob Dylan and it takes place in a car "graveyard" where rain is falling and the cars are all wreaked but as the rain falls the cars are repaired and it's driving me crazy 'cause I can't find the song title. Can anyone help me (I'm not sure what kind of car it is, maybe BMW) :huh:

me again...here are some of the lyrics. "...feel you all around and take your hand along the sand, oh but I may as well try and catch the wind" Anybody?

Never mind...it was Donovan that sings the song (unfortunately it's so pretty that I have to go and buy the cd) :D

does anyone know, what is the name of the song that is played during the commercial of the "Volvo XC90 2.5T, the commercial that starts off in a junk yard, with drops of water falling on an orange car, and it builts itself all over..... it sounds like an 60's accoustic song, it's an amazing song, when I heard the guitar playin.... I would be very appricative if someone can help me with this Topic.. thanks alot

Thank you, Very Much..... I appricate it, it's an amazing song..

Thank you Leone,
:)

This is really obscure, but it is driving me nuts and I am taking a chance someone knows what I am talking about! The song is in a commercial - I'm leaning towards a cellular company or automobile company. It was also used in a movie I believe sometime last year, I want to say a romance comedy. My husband says it sounds like Bob Dylan, but I am not convinced. The only words that pop into my brain are "You and I against" and not sure if it is "wind" or "world". Of course I also have the melody, but that won't work here, LOL. Here's hoping someone can help.

I did a search for "you and i against the world" and got results for 3LW - Crazy, and John Waite - Every Step of the Way. I haven't been able to listen to the songs to hear what they sound like. I hope one of them is your song. :)

Thanks for the reply. I had already checked 3LW - not the one. As for John Waite, I tunes does not find that particular song. Now I can't even get the melody in my head since another similar song has taken over... You and Me by Lighthouse. Argghhhhh. Well I hope I hear it on the commercial or radio sometime again. Thanks again! :)

I'll take a wild guess here ...

Maybe ...

Donovan - "Catch the Wind" ???
(was used in a Volvo ad)

I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Back