Virgin Mobile 2006 holiday

You got the paper shredder in there, but thats not the one though.

The two men going through the paper shredder where wearing suits i believe and then are just laying in casual shorts and tshirt relaxing on a pile of paper. Thanks anyways....i need to find that commercial!

Sorry, thats not ther song I was originally looking for....I have totally forgotten the commercial....the info provided is all i remember...this sucks! Its killing me to find this song..it was something so out there and different.

Alright, so I've seen the commercial twice now, and still can't figure out what the lyrics are, but here's a few descriptions that'll hopefully help.
So the commercial is for a new Virgin Mobile Phone, and it's kinda done in flash animation with wile colours and a 2-d effect to all the characters, there's an old man in a suit doing a Richard-Nixon-like peace sign with hands, there's strings connected to his arms than a big scissor cuts the strings.
There's a fish swimming through water when it ocmes upon a pipe pumping sewage into the water, the fish backs up turns around and plugs the pipe with its tail.
The song is sung by a girl with a very light tone, it kinda sounds like new wave-ish pop, I'm pretty sure there's a synthesizer in there as well.
Anyways anyone could help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also, just a quick question, anyone know the band and song played on the HBO commercials played at the beggining of almost every HBO DVD (it's a commercial for all the HBO shows they're playing, Deadwood, Six Feet Under etc etc)

Thanks

Yes, there's some lyrics that go along with it.

"We can ride around with the top down,
I'm yours to keep, if you want to."

Female singer, sort of like, Hilary Duff, or at least a young-er singer.

Thanks in advanced.

Bump....anyone have any idea...

I have been searching the airwaves for the commercial again...have not found it...wondering if maybe someone has seen a commercial like the one I have described....

Ok, I'm stuck guys, I'm really stuck.

There's this advertisement on TV that comes on EVERY time I am:

A.) Not looking at the time and ends before I realize what it is

B.) In the background somewhere of a mall and I can't locate the source.

I kept thinking it was an Ipod commercial, as it has a red background for almost the entire advertisement and it has this catchy song playing. The song is sung by a woman and it's very cool - kind of pop or something like Imogen Heap. It's for some sort of MP3 player at least an electronic device I think, and it's killing me to find out what the song is. It's relatively upbeat and very very new out on TV.

Please. Someone. Just put me out of my misery.

I've checked all Ipod comercials and browsed YouTube thorougly for all the obvious ads.

I checked out that song and unfortunately it's not it, but thank you so much for trying. It's so close.

could it be this one? :p
Verizon Wireless LG Chocolate 2006 TV commercial "candyman"
song title: "Candyman"
artist/band: Christina Aguilera

or is it "yours to keep" from the teddy bears?

its on a virgin mobile commerical had a red background... i think CHECK IT OUT!

if im right i demand a sandwich.

OMG! YOU GUYS ROCK! THIS IS THE IMPOSSIBLE SONG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! WOOOT AMAZING SONG! I love that commercial!

A most interesting band. TBSTHLM started out as pure metal swedish grindcore, now they have 5 top ads running their music.

Punkrocker (Cadillac)
Yours to Keep (w/Paola)
Cobrastyle (this reggae song is everywhere like stadium games now)
Automatic Lover
Different Sound (Intel)

Duplicate topics merged.

The Teddybears! Funny that they show up in this commercial, they also did a Heineken commercial with their song "Cobrastyle" with people dong a bit of Pop 'n' Lock and some other strange looking moves. Another great tune by these guys.

Does anyone know the name of a song from a (fairly) new Virgin Wirless commercial?

It's a girl singing.

Thanks.

Back