Virgin Mobile 2006 holiday

con_brio

Reaction score
I saw this really cool Virgin Mobile ad with psychadelic and funky colors and animations. I don't remember much of the lyrics of the song, but it had something like "with the top down". The song is mellow and down-tempo and the voice is female, somewhat similar to the singer of The Cardigans. Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

con_brio

the song is

teddy bears stockholm - yours to keep ft poala

great track

Anyone know what song is used in the new winter ad for Virgin Mobile? It's a funky electro beat track with a female singer... I really want to know what song it is.

Thanks!
John

Hurmm... The song in question may be Yours To Keep by Paola.

Lyrics featured in the commercial:

-
Won't you come on down to the freak show?
He can sit along as my hair grows.

We can drive around with the top down
Stereo turned up loud with a fat sound
Cause I'm yours to keep if you want to
Cause I'm yours to keep if you want to

-

Hope this was helpful, I just found what may be the answer myself not too long ago so I decided to sign up and share my findings on this site.

Confirmed:
Yours To Keep by Paola was featured on the album Stockcity Girl which was released on November 30th 2001.

Originally posted by doctormemory@Nov 25 2006, 03:35 PM
Or is it "Yours to Keep" by Teddybears?
The original was by the Teddybears and Paola sang backup vocals on the original.

Paola then made the cover which is the actual tune in the Virgin Mobile ad.

Originally posted by evilpanda+Nov 26 2006, 11:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evilpanda @ Nov 26 2006, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-doctormemory@Nov 25 2006, 03:35 PM
Or is it "Yours to Keep" by Teddybears?
The original was by the Teddybears and Paola sang backup vocals on the original.

Paola then made the cover which is the actual tune in the Virgin Mobile ad. [/b][/quote]
More details...

The track from the ad is available on the 'Stockcity Girl' album by Paola (very hard to find the CD but CDExpress carries it). Paola is singing lead vocals in the song and I'm not sure who's on instruments but I wouldn't doubt it if it was The Teddybears Stockholm.

heyy! the new virgin mobile christmas commercial. what is the name of the song. i really love it.
at the end, the girl sings "& i'm yours to keep if you want to".
can anyone help me!?
please.
<3 thanks!.

yours to keep by the teddybears stockholm

i know this casue it was in the snowboard video AFTERLAME by robotfood last season
cheers
wiest

Originally posted by Wiestside@Nov 28 2006, 07:39 PM
yours to keep by the teddybears stockholm

i know this casue it was in the snowboard video AFTERLAME by robotfood last season
cheers
wiest
omg you are awesome:)!.
thanks soo much! <3

I'm looking for the song that is on the new Virgin Mobile Commerical, All that i Can remember is that its a christmas commerical. Please Help, its been bugging me and my cousin for SO long

Hey, I lately have been seeing a commercial on tv with a cartoon/graphic design appeal to it. The artist/band singing the song for this commercial is a girl with a rather high pitched voice and mentions something about changing perspective(i am not 100 percent sure). Basically in this commercial there is one scene where two cartoon guys jump through what looks like a paper shredder and come out in shorts and relaxing on the pile of paper. I do not remember which company this commercial was for, but i do know this....very colourful, high pitched girl singing, hip song being played and it was amazing. All info is greatly appreciated!

Sorry for the lack of knowledge, i am watching the stations to try and find it again...but of course it hasent been played.

Back