Victoria's Secret Wireless Ipex Gisele Bundchen

Hey, Victoria's Secret did the new wireless ipex bra commerical recently and I was wondering if anyone knew the song to it? Its got Gisele dancing in it with brass horns and such. Please lemme know if you hear anything, thanks guys!

Ohh. Nvm. When you go to Amazon and click on the Real player one, it's hurl.exe.

In the new Victoria's Secret Commercial, where Gisele walks around in in practically nothing for thier new IPEX wireless commercial... what is the dong playing in the background? its got kind of like a jazzy/ stripper style to it

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 15 2006, 06:23 PM
no one searches anymore... <_<
I know.....
I said it once, and I will say it again......

:usesearch: :usesearch: :usesearch: :usesearch: :usesearch:

Dude you guys are awesome. It must be annoying when people ask the same questions again and again.

what's the song in the new victoria's secret ipex wireless bra commercial? its really.. i guess you could say "snazzy", makes you wanna pop your hips & dance sexy. haha. someone let me know.. please reply to jennifer-ever@hotmail.com

thanks.

I'm looking for the song featured in the latest VS commercial. The model (NOT Giselle) is wearing the new Very Sexy Infinity Edge Push-up Bra w/ matching bottoms in black. The music has a jazz-like riff with what sounds like saxophones or a soft trumpet. It's ALL instrumental - no words. The riff is real smooth, has a sexy vibe to it. Anyone? Much help appreciated in advance.

-thatsmyjam

Thanks Leone, but that is not it. I already have that song. For that commercial, Giselle is the model. For this one SHE IS NOT the model. The song is all instrumental, a techno-jazz-like riff. Ignore my saxophone and trumpet comment, don't want to get it mixed up with Portishead. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my "burning question".

thatsmyjam

I'm not sure if it's the same commercial that you're talking about, but there's a new-ish Victoria's Secret commercial (with a model in black lingerie walking down a catwalk) that features "Slayed" by Overseer. Great song, cool band, check it out.

Hmmm, I THINK I may know which one you're talkin about. I saw the end of that commercial the other day and recognized the song as "Final Home" by DJ Krush and Esthero. Hope that's it ;)

Back