Victoria's Secret Valentines Day

dafoneguy

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song or artist for the tune in the new Victoria's Secret Valentines Commercial?

It ROCKS!!!

No one knows the song?

I even called Victorias Secret and they didn't even know...isn't that funny?

Are you serious? :eek:

How could they not know? That's terrible.

Originally posted by Caren H@Feb 10 2006, 12:55 PM

Are you serious? :eek:

How could they not know? That's terrible.
Yes, I'm serious. I wanted to know the name of the song.

In fact, they told me on the phone when I called Victoria's Secret that they had a department that would know and they would ask marketing for the artist and title of the song and they told me to call back in around 5 days and they would have the information for me.

Are you guys talking about the commercial that is kind of a rock theme saying "for your love"??

It's the newest Victoria's Secret commercial for Valentines Day. I first saw it around the end of January.

I just got off the phone with Julie from Victoria's Secret marketing department. The song on the new Secret Embrace bra commercial is original and the music was created by a friend of Julie's. She is calling him as we speak to find out if it's OK for me to have his name and number so I can call him in 6 months to get a copy of the track.

The contract on the tune has to expire in 6 months before he can release the music to anyone else. :(

The music sounded a lot like Metallica and I thought at first that's who it was...but, I was wrong.

I'll post an update when I hear back from Julie.

Back