Victoria's Secret Invisible Lace Bra "Come On"

curtisg

Reaction score
"Purple Haze" by Groove Armada. Previously featured in the movie "The Girl Next Door."

You're welcome. :)

Has anybody seen this new Victoria's Secret commercial for their "secret embrace invisible lace" bra?

It's a real luxurious riff, with a retro-sounding percussion section. Kinda reminiscent of "American Woman," but sounds newer. The only lyrics are a multi-tracked male vocalist singing the words "Come on."

The commercial is shot against a nominally gold backdrop with columns. The words "SECRET EMBRACE" and "INVISIBLE LACE" flash the screen throughout the ad, while the models strike poses and toss their hair around.

Love that tune.

ME.

I saw a new VS commercial that featured "Purple Haze" by Groove Armada (Amazon) (iTunes) but I'm not sure if it's the same one..

Thanks! This song is great. Now if I could just find a way to get girls to dance aound me in their underwear whenever I listen to it... :D

I appreciate all the help. I never would have linked that to Groove Armada.

ME.

The new VS commercial that features a rock riff (possibly remixed), but no lyrics. Sorry that's a bit vague.

Anyone know the new song in the VS ad??? It features Gisele, Adriana and company walking and surrounded by gold walls or in a room. There is also a pole. The commercial flashes really quickly. The music is a guitar riff, possibly Jimmy Hendrix or Lenny Kravitz????? All instrumental, no vocals. To help distinguish, the bras featured are in newer colors, purple, red, brown, etc. The commercial is really fast, but the music definitely stands out. Any help much appreciated. TIA

thatsmyjam

The one you're looking for is "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" by Jimi Hendrix.

Thanks. Now if only I could download the song w/o it needing more sources. I will keep trying. Thank you!!!

thatsmyjam

Do you mean this commercial?

It's got most of what you listed. Golden walls, a guitar riff. Adriana Lima and company (Alessandra Ambrosio).

Instead of Gisele, it has Karolina Kurkova.

Instead of a pole, there are columns that kinda look like poles.

Instead of "no vocals" it has one short lyric: "Come on"

That song is definitely not by Jimi Hendrix, and doesn't sound like Lenny Kravitz either.

All this talk of Jimi Hendrix made me overlook the answer staring us right in the face.

capnmunch's link to another thread says
"Purple Haze" by Groove Armada

That's the correct song for the youtube video I just posted. (And it has nothing to do with the Jimi Hendrix "Purple Haze")

Thanks capnmunch (and curtisg from the other thread).

Originally posted by logan01@Nov 3 2006, 07:22 PM
Very good. leone helps another.
I beg your pardon. How does leone get credit for the information I posted six days earlier? :angry: I mean, it's as if nobody even read the first post. (Where's the crying smiley?) :(

Originally posted by curtisg@Aug 20 2007, 12:58 AM
How does leone get credit for the information I posted six days earlier?
Because the person asked in a new message topic, never seeing your original post/answer, and it was later merged with your thread.

Back