Victoria's Secret in-store

there was recently a song that i heard and ive been trying to find it, the lyrics i know from that song would be "with your beating heart...." thats all i know, its like a bubbly song, but i think its either electronic or dance. can you help me?
Is it "Heart Beat Rock" by Kylie Minogue? I used to hear that song a lot back in 2008/2009 when I worked at a clothing store.

Re: Heard in Victoria's Secret today... and in August 2009 outside a store I think??

Ok so a longgg time ago (August 2009) I heard a cool beat coming from a store as I walked past it.. Never heard any lyrics then and I couldn't really stop to ask the store because I was walking with a group of people on the sidewalk of downtown streets lol... the song sounded familiar (although I doubt it was anything ever played on the radio).. never thought I would hear the song again.... anyway TODAY in Victoria's Secret at the mall I heard it!! I asked an employee but they didn't know. I tried really hard to hear lyrics but with Christmas shoppers that was very hard to do.... so here is the song description..... a female singing... very soft airy voice yet high pitched... and the only lyric I got was her saying "dreammmm" and the beat was high pitched and the song is like trance/dance... (when I say dance I don't mean u would dance to it lol I mean like that 'house'/trance genre... seems like it might be a popular song among stores or something. Any help would be appreciated!

Not that this matters to anyone, but I eventually found out the name of the song I heard from years ago! Not sure if anyone else was referring to this song as well. The one I heard is by Kaskade called "Still, Still, Still". Heard it playing in Macy's a couple years ago during holiday season, and was able to use trusty Shazam app! Seems this song is played during Christmastime a lot. Google says it's an Austrian Christmas song, ha. Love it by Kaskade!

Back