Victoria's Secret Heavenly perfume

thatsmyjam

Reaction score
Anyone know the latest song featured in the latest VS Ad with Gizele Buchen. It's for their perfume called "Heavenly". Song has techno lyrics and woman vocals, sounding similar to Purple Haze by Groove Armada?????? TIA

thatsmyjam

Originally posted by doctormemory@Dec 18 2006, 12:35 PM
"Hung in a Bad Place" by Oasis
thatsmyjam said, "Song has techno lyrics and woman vocals"

Are you calling Liam Gallagher from Oasis a woman, doctormemory?

Originally posted by trialofmiles+Dec 18 2006, 01:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trialofmiles @ Dec 18 2006, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-doctormemory@Dec 18 2006, 12:35 PM
"Hung in a Bad Place" by Oasis
thatsmyjam said, "Song has techno lyrics and woman vocals"

Are you calling Liam Gallagher from Oasis a woman, doctormemory? [/b][/quote]
The song was just a suggestion. The answer is most likely already given in the search results link provided.

;) :D :lol: :rolleyes: :unsure:

I'm looking for that song too, it's not that one it is like this lady singing it, kind of rave sounding... I don't it's hard to explain :(

Anyone??? It's VERY ravish and techno in sound. The vocals go in and out and she is "crooning" a falsetto if that would be a way of describing it. It's a hot beat and track. TIA

thatsmyjam

Oh I love this commercial and song! I thought it was "Easy" by Groove Armada, but that was used in the Very Sexy Makeup ad. I'm wondering if it is another Groove Armada song b/c it sounds so similar.

Is THIS the commercial? (music doesn't sound techno to me?? and I don't hear a woman's voice, but it's the only one I could find that was relatively close to what was described)...

If not, could someone post it so we can hear the music?

Hi, its not but now that you suggested that one -- I would love to know who sings it. Thanks for looking out. I haven't had luck finding a link to post the commercial. The particular one I'm looking for ran during this year's VS fashion show and shortly before Christmas. Since Christmas, I've seen it a couple of times. It features Gisele and some sort of blue screen????? I'm mesmerized by the beat. I swear VS uses some of the best music. TIA to anyone that can help!!

thatsmyjam

Blogaholics has a post about the 2005 Victoria's Secret show and in the comment section below, the people are discussing the 2006 show. Many of them seem to be knowledgeable about songs used, so maybe if you ask about the commercial, someone might know. I seriously can't find the song nor the actual commercial online. But I have seen the commercial. It was the shortest aired VS commercial in history lol! Just let them know about the violins, the falsetto, Gisele with the wings on (I think she was walking towards a window?). Good luck!

Back