Victoria's Secret Body Wireless

guest9

Reaction score
I saw a Victoria's Secret ad tonight during the Daily Show and recognized the song as "True Grit" from The Crystal Method. Amazon

I'd appreciate it if anyone double-checked the answer; a lot of the Crystal Method's songs sound alike ;)

I just saw the ad and downloaded true grit... it's not the same song :( I'm definitely in agreeance that it's a crystal method song... just can't pin-point which one!

Is there a link?
Im an avid TCM fan, Ill know what it is the second i hear it.
E

Originally posted by Augi09@Jun 8 2006, 06:18 PM
I just saw the ad and downloaded true grit... it's not the same song :( I'm definitely in agreeance that it's a crystal method song... just can't pin-point which one!
I'm really sorry about this. I was pretty sure I had it, but thanks for letting me know the truth. The song sounded like it was one on the new album, Legion of Boom. Unfortunately, I only caught the ad on TV so I do not have a link.

The name of the song is

VAPOR TRAIL by Crystal Method, off the "Vegas" album....

One of my favorite songs ever.....

I assumed before I downloaded that that was the correct song. Thanks for the correction :duh: *wink*

thatsmyjam

Theres a new one out just saw it earlier tonight for "The Body" with a catchy song playing in the backround.. any ideas?

Hi,

I just saw the new Victoria's Secret Body Commercial for the wireless bra's and there's this techno music playing. It sounds like Overseer or BT but I haven't been able to find the exact song, it's also a song used in Romeo Must Die in the scene where Jet Li and Aaliyah go to the warehouse and discovers one of the hitters is chinese.

please let me know the name of the techno song, its amazing.

THANK YOU!! I joined this site, JUST to do a search on that...I kept seeing Overseer "Slayer" and knew that was NOT the song I was looking for!

I have this CD, but just couldn't place which CD is was!

Thank you again! :D

It's been so long I honestly can't remember. The only thing everyone can agree on is it's a Crystal Method song.

ALOT of Victoria Secret Songs are played by Crystal Method. Especially the newer ones

No doubt about it...
High Roller by The Crystal Method - I have the song, and listened to it while watching the commercial to be sure...

Back