VH1 commercial

dr0p351

Reaction score
hey i need to figure out what this song is: its in the new vh1 commerical i think it came out recently - may 2005, takes place in a restaurant, the lyrics are

whooa whooa whoaa its the music whoa whoa whoa its the music, or listen to the music. and the people who are in the commerical have the lyrics flying out of their mouths.

If the lyrics are "Whoa, listen to the music," it's likely the song used is "Celebrate," by Three Dog Night.

Regards,
NM/FC

actually thats not it, does anyone else know??! haha

Don't start a new topic on an exisiting question you've already asked! Please review our Forum Rules.

Your duplicate topic has been deleted.

Based on the lyrics, sounds like Doobie Brothers "Listen To The Music."

Yet again, I am 0wnzd... :duh:
I was thinking of that song, I just posted the wrong one--All my knowledge of Oldies is going out the window! :blink:
Thanks for clearing that up!

I think it's actually a remix of that song, if I remember the commercial correctly. Should be easy to find, I should think. Great song!

I know it's been a while, but does anyone know where I can find the video of this commercial. I believe it was just a commercial for VH1's summer programming. It featured "music" coming out of restaurant patrons' mouths and rears, as burps and farts. And featured an interesting version of The Doobie Brothers "Listen to the Music."

Back