Veronica Mars

anyone know what song the pizza delivery guy was listening to at the beginning of the episode? googling the lyrics has been fruitless.

Does anyone know the title or artist of the song that was on Veronica Mars Wed. March 29th. There was a girl singing and it was near the end when two ppl were like making out and the girls dad stormed in?

Any ideas would help! thank you.

--Alysha

Thanks for thinking about it, but i found it.

I Know I Know I Know by Tegan and Sara for anyone who wants to know it.

Does anyone know the song that was playing while Veronica & Logan were dancing? Male vocals, kind of slow, I didnt catch any lyrics. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

there was this veronica mars show that i saw... well, it was just on and i was working but at the end they had this song that just went RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN ... it might be saying soemthing else. but that's what it sounds like. it almost stays in teh same tone the whole song too. please tell me what it is. its been killing me for months... MONTHS! oh and its a girl singing.

The song was Sway by The Perishers.
Does anybody know what song was playing at the end of the show? The lyrics I caught were:
"Take your chances, wheels spinning going round and round. No angels hanging from the ceiling can save you."..."Falling down again, don't ask me if it hurts".
I tried to find it, but I haven't had any luck to far.

anyone know the song being played as the camera moves to various couples on the dance floor at the spring fling. its not the gravity one, not the track by Mere mortals and not the one by the perishers. anybody know?

lyrics include "i lost your number and im sorry" and "i thought i saw you in the dream world"...anybody?

I am trying to find the song that played on last night's epsidoe during Logan's prom party when Logan and Veronica were talking. When the song starts to play Veronica says that she loves that song...any help would be appreciated, it is driving me nuts!!

I'm looking for the song when they were at the dance. Not the first one (No Sleep Tonight), But the second one where everyone is slow dancing. :)

Hi!

Anyone know the last song played in this episode. Where Mr. Mars goes into Veronica's
room to let her know that Amy passed away. There's a song playing in the background, you can't really hear any lyrics.
Does anyone know which song I'm talking about?

I'm looking for two songs that were on tonights episode of Veronica Mars.
The first one was in the scene where she is chillin' in her bed and her dad comes to talk to her. The song is sung by a woman and goes like this:

"The **(can't remember the word)** place in my heart is for strangers"
and the refrain goes "hold on hold on hold on hold on"

And the second song was also sung by a woman and it was at the very end and has the words "break my fall in it" and has a refrain that just goes "ah ah ah ah ah ah ah"

Help!

I wondered if that was Neko Case. I love her "Furnace Room Lullaby."

You guys rock. Thanks so much!!

Back