Verizon Wireless VCAST

I think they censored out all instances of the word Promiscuous, because they don't want to portray a sexual image to their potential customers.

Notice how they don't ever get to the hook in the song, right when it's about to get there they go to an instrumental.

Ok so this commercial this girl is singing with a song that is playin on her phone and it goes through a bunch of other people singing and dancing to this same song and its a girl and guy singing and i think its christina aguilera with some guy but im not sure who it is. its like one of the newest verizon wireless commercials.

i read the question underneath mine and his was the same exact question and his was answered! so thank you for at least answering his..now i know the song i needed. xoxo

I think this site needs to really stress the importance of the search option for new people before they can sign up.

That would be nice. I've given up on using this ----> :usesearch:
because people just don't do it.

Here's my two cents: Whenever I used the search option I never really read which search box to use I just used the top one. But I discovered the one on the lower left which searches just this site. I'm new and stupid at computers but I'll bet there are some other people like that too. Just thought I put that out there. I'm an idiot but I'm reformed. :)

For my little tiny bit in all of this ...

You're welcome! (for all of those who needed/wanted to know)

B)

You might be thinking of the VCast commericals for verizion wireless.
And if it was that was the case, then it would be Hips Don't Lie by Shakira

Hi! Has anyone figured out what the Verizon Wireless VCAST commercial song is? It's got a great beat and is somewhat techno. It was on last night during the last comic standing and I believe I've seen it on USA.

if its verizon and not cingular, im pretty sure its Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland- Promiscious Girl off of her new album Loose

No, it's not Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous. Thanks though. Hopefully - it's got a male voice. Anyone else have an idea????

im so sorry
i dint even see the last replied date before sending that post >.<

does any one know what the title of the verision wireless song by nelly furtado. if so please let me know . id be greatfull thank you

Back