Vaseline Renewal

KurentEweser

Reaction score
Any clue to who does the music on the latest Vaseline Intensive Care Renewal TV ad? Great Chill out music. I want to hear more. :p

KurentEweser, you're totally right... I love it too. I almost started a new topic for this commerical, but you beat me to it. I want to hear more as well. Hopefully I can find this song ... it's too hard without lyrics.

I really think it might be the Cocteau Twins. I got some their CDs out of the Library and I think the song might be Cerry-coloured funk on Heaven or Las Vegas. If its not, I do appreciate turning me on to the Cocteau Twins, whinehurst! They are awesome! Thanks much.

i'm pretty sure it's not them but i just want to keep this topic alive until we figure out who it is

I also want to know the group behind the music for this Vaseline Body Moisturizer. It's haunting..jazzy..new age. I will check out the Cocteau Twins, but will keep checking back here to see if anyone knows for sure.

I was so captivated by this song that I've spent weeks checking into it. I was finally able to find a way to contact Unilever (the parent company of Vaseline) and this is what their representative said:

"The music played in our tv ads for our VIC Nightly Body Renewal Lotion and our Renew & Protect Lotion is a 'custom produced soundtrack' for Vaseline. Unfortunately consumers cannot purchase this track."

That's really unfortunate because I'd love to hear more of this song and other music like it. At least I can sleep now, though.

Back