Vaseline Intensive Care

taytay2303

Reaction score
kinda sounds like they are beatboxing but while they play that there's hand making different formation because its obviously a hand mousturizer but anyways i really want this song. help! please

AAH YES I am looking for the same song! HELP PLEASE? I am assuming that it was recorded for specifically the commercial. I tried googling, but no luck.

I also found the commercial on YouTube and on this one people are claiming its:

Tagada Tukadun

or

"Speaking in Tongues II or III by Sheila Chandra.

Hope that helps... weird commercial.

The type of music is tabla music, it is a very expressive form of music. It is an Indian type of music, I believe South Indian to be exact. The vocals are the rhythms that the drummers will play on their drums with their hands. This is a very intense form of drumming, but it is very interesting.

There is a commercial in regards to moisturizing lotions for the hands... This commercial consist of just hands showing, and everything else is in black. I'm trying to figure out the type of music and artist used in this new commercial. I believe its about Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion... Anyone have any ideas about this newest commercial? :what: :what: :what:

Back