Van Wilder

schniacki85

Reaction score
when van is late for his last exame and he is runnning through campus there is a guy singing and i think the lyrics were "i'll never want to stay again"

does anyone know what i am talking about

i am looking for the music that is played once they start playing ice hockey. It is a rock song, its familier, but i dont know the name of it.

Thx

It's been a while since I've seen that so I don't even remember but check here. And see if it's on the soundtrack at all.

Yeah I had seen the soundtrack but I had only listened to Transmatic. All of the other ones seem like punk or just rock. Thanks though

The name of the song played in the rave scene is called Let It Go by Kool De Sac :D I spent months looking for it and I finally found it :lol: it's an awesome song!

This was the second time Van Wilder parked his golf cart in McDougal's space, and McDougal tried shaking it and the campus cop pulled a gun on him when the alarm went off.. it sounded like Green Day but they weren't listed.. any help?

The song that plays during this scene is: American Hi-Fi - "How Does It Feel".

I'm looking for the song in the movie Van Wilder at the rave scene. I know the song is Kool De Sac - Let It Go (Epic Club Mix) But I just can't seem to find it anywhere. Little help? Thanks.

Nah, the 2 samples on there were kinda the same, but not as good as the epic club mix, which is the one i'm looking for. If anyone else knows where to get it, or has it, feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

I'm looking for that same song as well, but the "Epic Club Mix" version of it. Anyone know where to find it? And if you have it, let me know or send it to me or something, cause I can only find the original version of it.

I am looking for the song for when Gwen(Tara Reid) activates the fire alarm to steal Van's transcripts. It is a hip hop type song. I having a little problem locating it. Thanks in advance!

Back