Van Heusen stain-resisting shirts

nathanalways21

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi. I've seen this commercial once or twice before and I thought I knew the music playing when I was watching it, but now I can't remember what it was or what it sounded like. I'm pretty sure it was a commercial for Van Heusen stain-resistant men's shirts. It's hard to explain, but they had a few, folded, button-down white shirts set up in a diagonal way on top of each other that if you poured liquid (which they did in the commercial), it would run down one shirt and then onto the other and then onto the other. Anyway, there was definitely an opera song playing during the commercial. I think it was a man singing, but, honestly, I can't remember. Has anyone else seen this commercial? Thanks for any help!

Hi. I contacted Van Heusen and they were not very helpful. They said that it was the Brno symphony (?) with Evan Randova singing (?) but they were not sure of what the music was. I have tried very hard to locate the song---it was definitely a woman, but an alto voice or mezzo. If you find out any more information please let me know!

Back