Valspar Paint

Misris Gannar

Reaction score
Does anyone know what music is being used in the brand new Valspar Paint commercial? It's a piano solo and is different from the Elias compositions used in Valspar's previous commercials. It's very quiet and quite lovely. (The commercial's theme is still bringing home the colors of nature.) Thanks to all - love this site!!

Re: NEW (March 2009) Valspar Paint Commercial

It's me again - I should have made the title of this question to read NEW Valspar Paint Commercial! I just saw it for the first time today and the music is definitely different from the others (which all contain the awesome Elias music). This, I'm pretty sure, is from someone else. Thanks again for any help and sorry for not being more clear - duh.

Yes, that's it AgentX. Though thinking now - and listening again, maybe it is more from Elias? The other pieces feature violins but the style in the new one with piano is very similar. I'm going to check out his music and try to find it.

Lowes Valspar Paint Commercial

Would like to find out the name of the music that plays during the Lowe's Valspar paint commercial. Is slow piano music. Is where the colors seem to fade or drip off objects such as statues, violins, blades of grass, books, etc.

It is indeed a Jonathan Elias piece by the name of Crossing Rivers.

IM SOO LOVING the music on VALSPAR commercial.. i hate commercials..but cant tare my eyes (ears) from this one...i cant beleive im not the only one that really loves this piece!

Crossing Rivers sounds a lot like the Valspar theme, and it might indeed contain the theme within the song, but its not the same as in the commercial. Crossing Rivers sounds awesome dont get me wrong :) but the song in the commercial is much much slower and is much different from Crossing Rivers. Anyone know if the actual version from the commercial is available anywhere? i cant seem to find it.

If you're looking for the hard to find one that I'm thinking you are, you'll find it here.
The commercial is the one with the color bleeding from the grass, flowers and books in the library. Excellent Song. I really hope he sticks with this style a while.

Johnathan Elias
Ice on the St. Laurence
http://www.imeem.com/artists/jonath.../jonathan-elias-ice-on-the-st-laurence/?rel=1

Bump.

It's close, but I still think it's not on target. It has too many layers, too many instruments. It's clearly from Elias, but it seems different from Ice on the St. Laurence and Crossing Rivers. I still haven't heard that very quiet piano part from the commercial.

Here's the commercial:

Not sure if it's mentioned, I heard that the song was made specifically for the commercial. Crossing Rivers are a bit noisy and the violin...

..the Valspar version is just pure bliss.... if only there is a longer version of it, i'd be on cloud 9....

o and does anyone know this piano on this?
link

Back