V for Vendetta

Please be more specific next time, there are tow trailers for this movie. This is what I and soundtrack.net came up.

Batman Begins (2005) - Hans Zimmer / James Newton Howard - Trailer #1

Equilibrium (2003) - Klaus Badelt - Trailer #1

"Rise of the Avenger" - Brand X - Trailer #2

"Shadow Hunter" - Brand X - Trailer #2

The Island (2005) - Steve Jablonsky - Trailer #2

Paparazzi - Brian Tyler - Trailer #2

I've checked that site before and those might not be the song I'm looking for.
Definitely some Spanish in there, and I think I heard "Gimme, gimme, gimme" ...
Hope I can catch it next time.

^ Yea, that's the song I'm talking about. I've only seen that one trailer, I didn't even know there was another one.

any update on any sites about this soundtrack, or what that song is? Sorry to respond so quickly, just really curious, thanks.

it could be some remix of Gimme Tha Power by Molomix, i might be wrong

by Molotov...Molomix is the name of the album i heard the song on =/

^ yea, that's the song, but the film has a certain version of it...I hope it's on the soundtrack. Thanks for the info.

I think I have the title of the movie right, I keep just catching a snippet of the trailer... But I love the music that plays, they say something that sounds like "Estados Unidos" (which would make sense, so maybe I'm just reading into it, it could be they are sayin something else) and it's got a great beat. Natalie Portman is in this, with a shaved head, and there is a guy with a mask, and the promo says something like "People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of the people" Anyone seen this promo and know what song that is? :D

Hi. Does anyone know the song that plays in the new V for vendetta TV spot? It is a womans voice and it sounds like she is saying "you better run, run, run" or something like that. any help would be appriciated! Thanks!

What's up!

I think the song you're talking about is "I Found A Reason" by Cat Power. Hope this helped!

~P

What was the lyrical song played in the "V for Vendetta" Teaser? It was a womans voice, anybody heard it?
Thank you for your help, sorry to be so vague but I couldn't make out much.

The latest trailer has this spanish song in it. I have to know it! Any help is greatly appriciated.

The Dominoes Fall

Thats the track that plays at the end of the trailer.

are you sure its the dominoes fall as i tried to line up the track from the cd to the trailer but it doesnt line up its different!

Hey, thanks!
Now that is one confusing thread, I will have to sort it out :D
Hope one of them is the answer I'm looking for... hehe

It is TOTALLY on there, but I think someone said it's a different remix, anyway I just recognize the part I heard on TV, I'm so happy!! Lots of thanks to you again for pointing me in the right direction!! :D :D :) :lol:

Back