V for Vendetta

This song is played at the end of the movie while Parliament is being blown up. It guess you would call it a classical piece.

http://www.gopetition.com/region/238/8390.html

please go and sign it and lets get that unreleased score RELEASED!!! Thank You in advance~

for those have not seen the original score-only cd rleease composer Dario Marianelli proposed here is the lsiting for it:

1. Remember Remember
2. Fingermen
3. V Storms - The TV Tower
4. Governments Should Be Afraid of Their People
5. Evey's Story
6. Lust at the Abbey
7. Gordon's Secret
8. The Red Diary
9. Evey Processed
10. Valerie
11. Evey reborn
12. England Prevails
13. 1812 Overture Vendetta Version
14. How Freedom was Lost
15. The Dominoes Fall
16. Knives and Bullets
17. The People Stand Up

This song plays toward the end of the movie and its only like a 3 second clip of it. It plays on the Jukebox when Evee tells V she is going to leave (After she gets shaved) He says "I've listened to everysong in here but i've never danced to any of them" I didn't catch any of hte lyrics but its a very light tone of a girl singing it. Any help would be appreciated. Punch and cake for the winner, and cheers to all who try

I'm trying to remember that part in the movie, but it seems like forever since I saw it! Was it "Cry Me A River" by Julie London?

So close but thats the song from when she first wakes up in his house, thanks for trying anyway. But i did find it [thanks to a friend] It was "I found a Reason" by Cat power. I didn't think a song that wasn't played that much would be on the soundtrack. Go figure.

what is the guitar song that plays BETWEEN BKAB and EVEY REBORN during the credits? i dont think its part of bkab

sorry thats not it...i cant hear the lyrics of the song they dance to over the dialog...oh well

Hey,

Does anyone know the song that's playing after Evey wakes up at V's place
and he's cooking her breakfast. The song had a woman singing and it sounded
like Ella Fitzgerald. I think the song was played again when Evey returned on the
5th of November. Where she says she missed the song.

There was also a jazzy song playing while Gordon was making her breakfast
where she ran away. It might have been the same song.

Ok, well hopefully someone out there knows what's I'm talking about.

I'm pretty sure it's:

Cry Me a River - by Julie London

.... if not, maybe: I Found A Reason - by Cat Power?

Though I'm almost positive it's the Julie London song. Great song :) Great movie :) Great soundtrack :)

cry me the river is not the song played when they make breakfast, it's the song played when she just wake up after he bring her in to his place

i was just wondering if anyone knew the song at the end of the movie which plays during the credits..thanks!

The very first song that plays is "Street fighting man" by 'Rolling Stones' :)

No problem at all, I love the song, and I like 'Long Black Train' by 'Richard Hawley' when the detective couldn't sleep and his alarm went off.

Back