US Open tennis

yeah that spot is HOT... however I bet it may be an artist more like Miss Kitten, Electrocute or Peaches. Very Electro Rock - very NYC Ad Company.

The artist who did it is called "one L" (with "Luscious Jackson's" Jill Cunniff singing on that particular track)... and I'm pretty sure that he is from NYC, too

He is on a label called "Res-Freq"

If you email them, maybe they can tell you how to get a copy of the song (I know it is not on his first album, but he does have a new album coming out and maybe it is on that one).

Ah. Thanks so much for that.

Do you know if the track is commercially available or was is just composed for the U.S. Open?

I emailed res-freq yesterday and they just emailed me back. they said they're gonna see if they can send me a 60 second clip of the song cause the full length isn't available yet. but i'll be the clip from the commercial. so i just emailed them back again and hopefully, they'll send me the song.

so i strongly suggest emailing res-freq asap unless you already have.

Thanks For That Link to that song, I turn that video into a audio clip(mp3). E-mail me for Information on it.

Originally posted by Football84@Sep 5 2004, 04:13 PM
Thanks For That Link to that song, I turn that video into a audio clip(mp3). E-mail me for Information on it.
but wonderfulelectric already posted the link to the song MP3 (and that is a much better copy than one taken from a QT movie).

Anybody know the name of the powerful orchestra piece for that us open (tennis) commerical on USA?

Thanx

Does anyone know what song is being used on the commercial for the US Open running on USA network. It's electronic music with a very pop vibe and I think it says "you ain't ready for this" or something similar. Any clue anyone?
Thanks

I'm looking for this too.

The lyrics (male) I caught sounded like:

Do ya' like this?
Check it,
You ain't ready for this

And what sounds like yeah-ah-ah repeated a lot in the other parts of the song. It's very upbeat.

I got a response from USA about this commercial today. It's short:

"That music was composed specifically for our US Open ad campaign and is not
commercially available.

USA Network"

Bummer.

I registered simply to find the name of the piece played during U.S. Open commercials. I have already seen the posts about the pop song by Jill somebody singing something about flaunting it. I want to know the name of the dramatic, classical sounding piece. It sounded like it could be from Carmina Burana but I already checked and it's not. It sound as though it is full of wrath like a requiem or something. Any info would be much appreciated.

Back