Upcoming Movies

Demographics - it's like that everywhere and it is a little insulting. Like diversity is a bad thing. People like to try/see things that they haven't seen before.

We have the total opposite, no rap movies, no movies with an all-black cast of ANY kind. Friggin rednecks as far as the eye can see out here. <_<

edit to add that this also means no artsy fartsy movies, no political movies, pretty much no idies at all.

Originally posted by Caren H@Jul 11 2006, 01:52 AM
I was like, "What the fuck?" very loud at that. I think I scared this shit out of this japanese family that was sitting in our row.
I laughed really loud at certain parts and scared the dude next to me. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 10 2006, 11:15 PM
We have the total opposite, no rap movies, no movies with an all-black cast of ANY kind. Friggin rednecks as far as the eye can see out here. <_<

edit to add that this also means no artsy fartsy movies, no political movies, pretty much no idies at all.
On the subject of indies, at our local indie theater they were playing for ONE NIGHT ONLY, The Wizard of Oz/The Dark Side of The Moon....and I missed it. :(

:lol: I haven't seen the second one so I didn't even know that they were making a third one. Don't hurt me. :ph34r:

Originally posted by leone@Jul 23 2006, 08:33 AM
:lol: I haven't seen the second one so I didn't even know that they were making a third one. Don't hurt me. :ph34r:
Oh no worries I liked Apocalypse( RE:II) but the ending left we wanting. RE:II is like Blade to me strong where is the original resident evil is much like Blade 2... weak.
( YEA im sure that is all confising :p )
Resident Evil : Apocalypse is a stronger feature but i have a weak spot for Oded Fehr. I loved him in the mummy series. HOTNESS. I'm a geek for zombie, vampire and xmen movies.

Originally posted by remycool@Jul 23 2006, 01:44 PM
i have a weak spot for Oded Fehr. I loved him in the mummy series. HOTNESS.
Oh hell yeah! :naughty:

No, I get it. :lol: I liked the two Blade (didn't see the third one yet) movies but I can't say which one's the stronger one when I can't even remember which one's which. My friend says, "Well the first ones the one in which blah blah blah and in the second one blah blah blah." But I'll forget 10 mintues later. Oh! speaking of which, have you seen the Blade series?

i got a movie that alot of people are dyin to see
snakes on planes..... with big sam jackson
this movie is gonna kick ass
its gonna be freakin amazing

Step Up was predictable and corny. But...I had to watch it. :annoyed:

So I saw Snakes. It was pretty funny, except for all the goddamn highschool kids there who fucking cheered every fucking time Sam Jackson was on screen.

Back