unknown rap song

alleycat08

Reaction score
hello again! :)
i already had asked about this song when i 1st joined adtunes but i got no help :( i'm asking again in hopes of finding this song...neways the rapper kinda sounded like Fabolous but the only lyrics i remembered was the guy sayin at the end of the song - which i'm pretty sure was the chorus - "...where its supposed to be." i also thought i'd heard him say "...keep/put your doe where its supposed to be." the song had a saxophone (i think) in the background...

i've been looking 4 this song 4 a long time so ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! :D

no one honestly knows wut the hell i'm talking about??? :cry: ...guess i'll wait! [sigh] :unsure:

geee...idk man. the last time i heard it was like December of '05. i'm thinkin it sounded like sumthin btwn '03-'05. idk, but i could be wrong. ne-one else think they can help me out???

I'm completely guessing on this just based on the time frame you provided when you think it came out. Is it Do U by Do Or Die

no...thats not the song; but i actually like the song a lot!!! so thanx Ballz Mahoney! i'm afraid the song'll never be found :(

sorry...its not the song. it sounded pretty good thou. the song may have been from the 90s but when they were playin it they were playin new music (fall '05). thanx so much! MWAH!! :kiss: :blush:

can ne-one help me w/ this song :unsure: ...i've been searching 4 sooo long now! :(

6 months later & this song is unfound.. i think it might've been a local artist from chicago but im not sure.. PLZ HELP GUYS!!! :unsure:

Back