Universal Studios Orlando

Originally posted by michelle@Mar 16 2005, 08:58 PM
I've seen the ad you're describing. It's definitely not Cheap Trick -- that was used in an older ad. I really don't know what this one is, it sounds like generic "stock" rock music to me. :unsure: But, don't take that as the final word.
yeah, it is done for the commercial by a jingle music guy. It is not a real song. It is just a 30 second thing for the commercial.

Hi everyone,
I am trying to find out the song for the Universal Studios Commercial " I want to ..." It is the one with Frankenstine painting the lady's toe nails. The song comes on almost at the end during the roller coaster ride. So far I could only find out the commercial is from 2002 and the ad agency is DavidAndGoliath. Please Help!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

ohhhhhh.... bummer!!!! I was really hopeing it was a real song. It was so cool!

Thanks.

There was a Universal Orlando commercial, I think it started "Attention Workaholics" or it was in that campaign of tv ads for Universal O.

It was mainly a rock guitar song with a little "Oooh heeey yeah, heeey yeah" going on at the end...lol, I know, not much to go on...

I have it saved on my cellphone voice recorder and listen once in a while to remind me of good commercial songs gone by...

P.S. It's not the Cheap Trick "Surrender" song...

Anyone?

Okay if anyone could help me, that would be just fine. I looking for a universal studios commercial song that is instrumental and has no lyrics to it. the commercial has the black woman huggin her two sons on her chest screaming. No I'm not looking for the song Surrender that everyone has been asking. It's an instrumental song. No guitars. I hope some of you guys can tell me the name of it.

About a few years back i used to see this universal orlando.. or universal studios commercial with a scene of marilyn monroe with her dress flying up and then there's another scene of this black lady riding down this roller coaster.. she looked like queen latifa..
Does anybody know the name of the song that was being played?

I'd really appreciate it!.. i lov the song.. :D

Back