Underworld Evolution

Nah, I thought at first it would be "The Future" but it isn't that piece. I listened to "Ol' Timey Music" because it sounded like it might have been it but although the drums and instruments were similiar, it wasn't it. I'll keep checking, but if anybody knows for sure what score song or PART of a song (I keep thinking it might be an edited and cut part from one longer piece) played in between Eternity and a Day and Puscifer's "The Undertaker" let us know!

Now, are you talking about when the end credits first begin or are you talking about a part further along in the credits? When exactly does "Eternity and a Day" play? I watched the ending again last night and then checked some samples. I'm pretty sure when the credits first begin, they play the score track called "William's Castle." You can download it from that Marco site. Did you check those score pieces from his site like I told you to? ;) :)

Nathan, you're a lifesaver. Yeah, I checked some of the files but unfortunately not all of them since the score had thirty, heh.

Okay so apparently Eternity and a Day plays at the scene when Selene discovers daylight doesn't affect her anymore, and then "William's Castle" plays again after the lake scene into the credits, and that's followed by Puscifer's "The Undertaker" mix by Renholder. Thanks again for checking all those out to find out! That's why I love the board, although I only seem good at answering questions relating to wrestling music, heh. ;)

Underworld/Underworld Evo

I believe this song is in both movies. It's completely instrumental.

In the sequel, it plays at the end, after William is killed. Selene and her beau are looking at each other just before the credits, glad they made it. It's just instrumental. It's really pretty and serene.

Then the music changes to a very dark, eerie tune. For anyone who has played Castlevania 64 -- the beginning of the game when you start and the book closes and you hear that noise? That's what it sounds like.

Anyway, I've listened to the OST and I couldn't find it on there. Unless, it's just a snippet of a song and I didn't listen to enough.

So if anyone can help, that'd be awesome.

Here is a Youtube vid. The music starts at 3:45.

Back