Uknown Alternative Song About War

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a sweet song in which I don't know the artist or track name. It is an
alternative genre song with piano, guitar, drums and violin in the beat. These are the lyrics:

Another ordinary day, sun creeps through my window pane
Just like the day before, but theres rumors of change, theres rumors of war
N’ What is right, and what is wrong, in the 60’s they sang protest songs
Now the silence of the opposition is definite
And it makes me wonder, yea it makes me wonder
What if they had a war and nobody came
It may sound quite naïve but I’m askin all the same
The old will ask the young to fight, a mother tells her child goodbye
And what if they had a war and nobody came

Tell the story of flanders fields, where poppies grow on rollin hills
White crosses row on row, old man in a shoppin mall his pain still shows
N’ what is right, n’ what is wrong, all I’ve got is a microphone, a guitar to play a song
And a drum to keep a rhythm,

and it makes me wonder, yea it makes me wonder
What if they had a war and nobody came, it may sound quite naïve but I’m askin all the same, someone said the good die young, a father soon will miss his son
What if they had a war and nobody came, and it makes me wonder, yea it makes me wonder, and it makes me wonder, yea it makes me wonder, what if they had a war and nobody came, it may sound quite naïve but I’m askin all the same, the old will ask the young to fight, a mother tells her child goodbye, n’ what if they had a war and nobody came.

Anyone have an idea who its by?

no thats not it but thanks for trying. Liam Titcomb sounds more like country. The song I'm talking about is more mellow alternative.

yes thats the song, thank yuh. I've had this song for awhile and always wondered who sang it. the first link went to his official site. this link went to the cd compitlation. and wala

check out " Starsailor - Way To Fall " you might like that too

Back