• No and Candidate C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen this before...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 3 2004, 03:14 PM
Ya knowwww.......everyone here is VERY bright. It's one of the main reasons that I come here. That and my love of music.

I'll just skip the rant and and finish by saying how truly sad I think it is it is that some people can be sooooo socially clueless in spite of their intelligence.
How am I being socially clueless? Were we supposed to be amazed by the unmasking of your candidates? If everyone in here is as "smart" as you say, then they should have already generally known the answer. I didn't spoil anything for anyone.

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@Apr 3 2004, 08:57 AM
You're a buzzkill. Everyone knows it's a trick question.
If everyone knows, how is it a buzzkill? Go back to logic class.

What you did, is like telling a child there is no Santa Claus. This thread was just supposed to be a little fun and you had to reign on our parade. I knew one of them was Roosevelt, and figured C was probably Hitler, but I just shut my big mouth. It is YOU that needs to be schooled in logic, because obviously you posses so much intelligence and yet so little common sense... <_<

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@Apr 8 2004, 11:09 AM
What you did, is like telling a child there is no Santa Claus. This thread was just supposed to be a little fun and you had to reign on our parade. I knew one of them was Roosevelt, and figured C was probably Hitler, but I just shut my big mouth. It is YOU that needs to be schooled in logic, because obviously you posses so much intelligence and yet so little common sense... <_<
You're still contradicting yourself. On one hand you imply that it was an obvious trick question that everyone knew already, including yourself. On the other hand you are equating some of the readers of this thread to naive school children who still believe in myths and fairy tales, implying that I soured their experience by revealing my shocking opinion to their virgin minds.

I'm sorry for giving my opinion nearly 24 hours after the topic was posted. This is the first time I'd seen this little demonstration and was just giving an educated guess. Next time I'll put a *SPOILER* warning so I don't ruin the dramatic climax.

Yeahhhh It's truly not worth your time Brandon. Just be better than that and satisfy yourself with the fact that there will always be people in this world who will not only fart in an elevator but will defend their behavior and even try to pass it off as perfume. Let it go and think of it no more. ;)

Yeah!!! You killed Ted, you medieval dickweed! :lol:

I apologize to you all, aside from Actuarial. I'm a little agitated about that guy calling me earlier.

wow.. I really should actually read these posts every now and then instead of just skimming them.. I missed all the good stuff

Missy: Hi, Bill. Hi, Ted. Need a ride?
Bill: Sure, Missy. I mean, Mom.
Ted: [whispering to Bill] Your step-mom's cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshman?

Ted: Now your dad's actually going for it in your room.
Ted: Your step-mom is cute, though.
Ted: Remember when I asked her to the prom?
Bill: Shut up Ted.

hahahahaha!!

all we are are dust in the wind, dude....DUST.....WIND!

hey what did abraham lincoln say at the hall of presidents?
WELCOME to the hall of presidents.

man... now i feel like watching bill and ted's excellent adventure, thanks alot guys <_< :p

hahah~! you know everyone has it somewhere stacked away on some random VIDEOTAPE. hey...did anyone else tape their favorite things? like...movies...favorite tv episodes, and music videos? that was my 80s/90s thing i did all the time.

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@Apr 8 2004, 12:19 PM
Either way you spell it, you're an XXXXXXX in my book.
Typical response from a cretin working at UPS. In the future, please try to form coherent, logical rhetoric instead of your guttural, self contradicting statements that reek of immaturity and ignornace.

I taped music off the radio with my Fisher-Price hand held recorder, and you can hear the squeak of the plastic when I hit the buttons.. and there's some you can hear me going SHUT UP!! when a sibling came in the room all "Melissa can I use your.."
And all our old video tapes have commercials for like Bonkers candy or something..

oh yeah? well you're a doody-head :lol:

and yeah stephanie.. i have all these tapes in a box in my closet that have like old beavis and butthead episodes and vidoes i recorded off of "the box" and really realy old cartoons and stuff.. it's fun to pull them out every now and then and give em a looksee

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 8 2004, 05:43 PM
I taped music off the radio with my Fisher-Price hand held recorder, and you can hear the squeak of the plastic when I hit the buttons.. and there's some you can hear me going SHUT UP!! when a sibling came in the room all "Melissa can I use your.."
And all our old video tapes have commercials for like Bonkers candy or something..
LMAO, i did the EXACT same thing with a tape cassette player. And i think it was fisher price too. I also used it to record tv show theme songs. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back