Tristan & Isolde

Cricket05

Reaction score
Hi, I just watched a trailer for "Tristan and Isolde" and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the instrumental music is in the trailer. I dont need the song at the end seeing as i know it's Evanescene. If the music isn't all one song I was wondering really about the piece that plays when they show him leaving in the boat. Thanks!!

http://www.seismicproductions.com/tristan_...n_&_isolde.html

It's a song called "Going Under" by Evanescence (which you already know)
The instrumental piece is apart of the song, but the only thing I can recommend is to listen to the song itself and see if it's what you're referring to.

There is another instrumental part that plays after that in the trailer, but I don't know where that's from.

I put this in the wrong forum first, oops!

What is the song that plays? It's a male's voice and he sings something like, "We belong together. Still we've got our heart on......" something...I think. What is it?

Anyone know the music played in the theatre trailer? It's not the Evenesance song, it's just instrumental music. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it.

good luck, i asked the same thing and never got an anwser, i'll be checking back here

I would like to know that as well. Damn it's driving me nuts!

It sounds like a Bond song but I don't have my album with me to check >_<

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the instrumental music to the "Tristan and Isolde" theatrical trailer? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

does anyone know the song that's been playing during the tv commercials for the dvd release of Tristan and Isoolde?

Giggsy11, the song that is played during the dvd ad is "stay" by wideawake (the album "not so far away").

ah thanks alot lostinlimbo24, wouldn't have found that one on my own, don't know that band, thanks again

Back