Tresemme Flawless Curls

KannD86

All-Star Member
Reaction score
I already forget what the music was like, but I remember I wanted to know the music from the Tresemme commercial. It's for the curl reactivator. One girl with curly hair walks past a salon where a girl with a similar hairstyle paid a lot more than the girl who used tresemme. When I see the commercial again, I'll try to describe the music.

Is it the one with the lyrics that say "I was the only one not playing your game..."? Female singer, staccato-ish guitar strumming in the vein of "Eleanor Rigby"?

Originally posted by bluestate@Mar 24 2008, 10:59 AM
Is it the one with the lyrics that say "I was the only one not playing your game..."? Female singer, staccato-ish guitar strumming in the vein of "Eleanor Rigby"?
yea,We were wondering too.Good stuff!

Does anyone know the name of the song from the Tresemme commercial? It goes

"what if i told you, would you believe me I was the only one not playing the game....."

and then at the end of the commercial there's a lot of "la la la la la" like the melody

It is good ... but does anyone know what it is? I've already searched the lyrics and can't figure it out ...

I'll be sure to let you know when and if I do find it though.

These lyrics?

"What if i told you , would you believe me. I'm the only one not playing the game"

by Haley Williams?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well, Haley Williams is in a band called Paramore, from TN... don't know what the track is though, I'll have a look later...

I'm 98.2847195217% sure that it is not Haley Williams or Paramore.

I haven't seen the ad since the other night either.

I hope that someone with the proper mojo can come up with the correct artist / song for this.

Like everyone in this thread, I've been looking for this song obsessively for the past week. After having no luck, I finally went to the TRESemme website and emailed the company about it. They just responded and said this:
"We are planning to have the song up on our website shortly. The song was especially produced for the commercial, so you will not be able to purchase it or find it elsewhere."

This is both wonderful and terrible! Will it be a full version of the song? Will you be able to download it, buy it or just stream it? The agony of not knowing what song it was is finally over, and still...Curses!

Cool. I hope they have a full version on their website.

http://www.tresemme.com/whats-new/commercial-4.html

From Jamie Leonhart:

I do some really fun work with a commercial music agency called the Resource, here in NY. Of late, we did a 30 second spot for "Flawless Curls" a TRESemme product (god knows I know about curls!)

The 30 second tune was so catchy and fun, that the advertising agency, and TRESemme started getting calls and emails about the song. SO, we made a really fun full-length version of the tune. It's going to be available on the TRESemme website and also on iTunes under my name.

While it's a bit different than the rest of my current "songbook", I loved writing and recording it with these guys, and it shares the spirit of my other tunes, I think.

It should be up pretty soon, but it the meantime, you can look @ the commercial on the TRESemme website: http://www.tresemme.com/

Tresemme' Commercial song?

Woman walking through mall, knocks on glass of Salon and smiles with her curly hair. "..what if I told you, would you believe me?, I was the only one not playing the game". Female singer. Anyone know the song/singer?
Thanks!

-Jennifer.

Back