Transformers Dark of the Moon

Re: Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon

Hello guys,

What is the name of the theme or song at the introduction of the movie? it's the one in the background where it says "we were once a peaceful race of intelligent mechanical…. But then became the war….. etc etc". It's the first theme, it starts just right after it says in association with HASBRO… ??

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP, THANK YOU. =]

Hello guys,

What is the name of the theme or song at the introduction of the movie? it's the one in the background where it says "we were once a peaceful race of intelligent mechanical…. But then became the war….. etc etc". It's the first theme, it starts just right after it says in association with HASBRO… ??

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP, THANK YOU. =]
I'm not sure but if I had to guess it would be "Dark Side of the Moon". It's first on movie score!

I'm not sure but if I had to guess it would be "Dark Side of the Moon". It's first on movie score!

Well, I have heard "Transformers Dark of the Moon: The Score from 1 to 17" and yet no success on finding the song I am looking for at the beginning where I said.:blink:

Well, I have heard "Transformers Dark of the Moon: The Score from 1 to 17" and yet no success on finding the song I am looking for at the beginning where I said.:blink:
You have any link to this piece of music, cuz I find it hard to believe it's not on score.

You have any link to this piece of music, cuz I find it hard to believe it's not on score.

Yes, I have uploaded the piece of this music (after cutting the exact part of the video lol). Thanks

I'm pretty sure that piece of music is cut from 1st movie score!

I'm glad you found it! :D

I found it odd no one had cut a spot using Kanye West's "Power" being it seems to be the most overused advert song atm. So naturally I cut one together in my free time.

Would love any and all creative feedback!

[ame="http://vimeo.com/29905120"]:45 "Power" Tv Spot on Vimeo[/ame]

SUPER BOWL XLV - Transformers Dark of the Moon ad song

I searched the forum and could not locate the answer to this question: What is the name of the song that is featured in the 30-second TV ad for "Transformers - Dark of the Moon" featured during Super Bowl XLV on 2/6/2011?

http://youtu.be/GPRv4Out7X8

I've heard it before, but can't place it. It's driving me nuts!

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.:)

Hello,

Does anyone know the song in this trailer that starts at :56 ?

Thanks.

Back