Tom Cruise

Ummmmm. Yeah. Ok. Sure. :p In a bikini. That's the ticket. Aaaaaaand nekked ;)

ye, but while she's got one flaw, someone else has got 4...nobody is perfect...she comes close.

She's also a bad actress and has an alien head.

I'm just sayin.

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 18 2005, 11:41 PM
nuhh uhh...she's such an awesome actress. give me one movie where she was bad at.
I hated her in Garden State. *shrug* Sorry, just did.

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 18 2005, 11:46 PM
nah, she portrayed an innocent weird girl perfectly...my gf acts like that
OK I should clarify, I don't like HER in the role. The character herself was fine, but I just didn't like the casting. She didn't fit.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 18 2005, 07:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 18 2005, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ALDR123456789N@Aug 18 2005, 11:46 PM
nah, she portrayed an innocent weird girl perfectly...my gf acts like that
OK I should clarify, I don't like HER in the role. The character herself was fine, but I just didn't like the casting. She didn't fit. [/b][/quote]
I agree with this. I got what they were trying to do with the character but she just wasn't believable at it.

Yes, exactly! If it was me I'da chosen, like.. Kate Hudson for example. She's already naturally that type of pesonality and it suits her.

kate hudson is beautiful...natalie portman is cute and also corky...i thought it suited her role well.

Back