TNT shows promo

The newest one I can think of is Nothing to Lose by Mat Kearney. If that's not it, search for Saved and you'll find a whole thread dedicated to all the songs in Saved commercials.

The commercial is on at all times of the day. The song is sung by a band and sounds pretty similar to Dave Matthews or Coldplay. It advertises, "The Closer","Saved","Law and Order" and "Without a Trace." In between various shots of these shows words from the song that are similar to the pitch TNT is trying to make appear in white and fade off into grey and black. Any help will be very much appreciated... thanks

Sorry but the only point to this post is to see it on page 1 again. we need to get more help!

I was looking for this song, too, and finally tracked it down. It's used during the TNT commercial that promotes The Closer, Saved, Without A Trace, Law & Order and Cold Case. The artist is Matt Kearney. The name of the song is
"Nothing Left To Lose"...the name of the album is the same. It was produced in 2006. They cut and pasted the song for the commercial. You can find all the lyrics (and lyrics for about every song in the world) at:
http://artists.letssingit.com/mat-kearney-...to-lose-g3bnbk5

All the best,

Sara K.

The song is "Nothing Left to Lose" off the album of the same name, by Matt Kearney and is readily available on iTunes...

Cheers,
R

:) I am the person who asked the question. It is Matt Kearney and the song is Nothing Left to Lose. I just downloaded it from BearShare. A million thank's it has been driving me mad. But Im happy now. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the Song Used in The Closer + Saved Commercial on TNT ?

Any help would be wonderful!

Thanks

Anyone know the name of the song in the TNT commercial that shows snippets of the TNT drama shows (Law and Order, Saved, etc)?

Sounds a little like the Counting Crows...ring a bell anyone?

Thanks.

Hello,
In the TNT commercial, where they are advertising CSI, Heroes and some other shows of TNT, what's the name of the song? I think some of lyrics is "one more time...one last time". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much, have a great day!

Thank you all for trying, I found the song. Anyone that wants to know, the song is Nothing Left to Lose by Mat Kearney. Have a great day!

Hey I'm new here, and I was wondering if any one knew the title to a song that I hear all the time on a commercial on the TNT network. The commercial plays clips of different shows from that network like Saved, The Closer, Without A Trace, etc. Does any one know what I'm talking about, or am I alone....

Does anyone know the name of the song/group in the recent TNT commercial? The commercial is a promotion for several of TNT's hit drama series, and includes montages from some of the series.

It sounds like Switchfoot, but I'm not sure.

Thanks!

Back