TNT NBA Basketball music

poopste8

Reaction score
it says like for example 50 percent pain and then 100 percent will. it was in some nba commercials and i think it might have been on an olympic comercial but i doubt it its not the flipsyde-someday one. thanks

I just can't get that song out of my head. I don't remember how the commercial goes but it begins with like a violin and bass as soon as the commercial starts, but then i don't know how it ends since the commercial is pretty short. plz post a message if anyone knows website of that song or the title of that song

no, dat's not da song, but its pretty good tho, THANKS!! wut i'm looking for is a instrumental on violin.

Originally posted by Jaren@May 1 2006, 02:03 AM
I just can't get that song out of my head. I don't remember how the commercial goes but it begins with like a violin and bass as soon as the commercial starts, but then i don't know how it ends since the commercial is pretty short. plz post a message if anyone knows website of that song or the title of that song

What channel?

Sorry Jaren,

I meant care to share what the song was, but I just realized you mentioned it was the one previously stated by itgoesbuzz.

Sorry for the confusion.

Trying to find out what the song is during the NBA commercial on TNT advertising the game between the Lakers and the Heat, please advise if you know what it is.

thanks,
Jim

are you guys talking about the Fort Minor "Remember the Name" song...? TNT uses that a lot. ..

They have been using a song on their commercials for a few years now....but have no clue what it is....

Has some nice violin music in it.......and remotely sounds like end of Matrix or PDiddy's Godzilla music....

Anyone....anyone?

Thanks.....

Found it. It's Remember the Name by Fort Minor. Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park aided in it from what I read.

Back