TLC "Log In For Love" show promo

MirandaFox

Reaction score
Does anyone know the title and singer for the song in the promo to TLC's "Log In For Love"? There are several promos - the one I am asking about has a male voice singing "you always rush, but never run, make your plans to come undone...my restless heart". At the end you can hear music that reminds me of U2's "With or Without You".

Thanks for your help!

I think it is U2's With or Without You. Not the main singing part, the instrumental parts in between.

I take it back. Sorry. I just heard it again and I heard some of the lyrics this time. It sounded like "make your plans to come undone" and "restless heart" and "I forget what I'm". I did a search and came up with a song called Restless Hearts by Everon. Never heard of it and I couldn't download it, so that might not be it. It's definitely not that U2 song, even though the music sounds exactly the same.

Thanks, it was a good try - I found the lyrics by searching "Everon", but that's not it. They do have a nice website, though.

I think the song in the promo is an actual song - it sounds very much like a song I heard on the radio a couple months ago. It was on an independent station, and they didn't say who it was, or the title.

It sounded close to U2, so I was thinking it could be Coldplay or Delerious.

You're right. I went to the site and they sound nothing alike. Someone out there must recognize this tune! They play it at some point during every show on TLC.

this is driving me crazy! every time that commercial comes on, i want to know what the song is more and moe! i refuse to give up!

i keep seeing this commercial and i can't believe no one recognizes the song!

I am too dying to know the song! I DO KNOW this song was also in an episode of Friends. When I first heard the commercial for Log In For Love, it was what immediately came to mind. I believe it was after the Ross and Rachel, "We were on a break fight". Rachel was sitting in the window of hers/Monica's apartment and know this song was playing in that scene.

I think this show has been cancelled is the problem. It hasn't been on here for 2 weeks now, so that makes it difficult to try to catch the song you're referring to.

Back