this song..

Reaction score
Theres this song, unfortunetly I don't know any of the lyrics to it, except at the end of the song the singer (it's a male singing) repeats "away, away, away, away..." and he keeps singing that for a long time. Anyone have any ideas?

No, it sounded actually kind of eerie, and even though I don't know any of the lyrics I remember them being kind of dark/depressing in this song. The singer had a really nice voice.

no. It wasn't a popular song so I guess that helps a lot :rolleyes: It's not a very new song, I heard it a while ago. It was kinda of rock-ish, maybe a little electronica. I think? There was a piano in it, I think through the whole song, you could here it at the being I'm positive of that. The piano part was a simple melody. Anyways, ya he says "away" at the end and he sings each "away" for a long time so it's like "awwwwwwaaaayyyyyyyy"
Anybody know?

It's a female vocalist but could it be Ride on Time by Blackbox (massive mix)? It's far fetched but I had to throw that out there.

No, I'm positive it was a male singing, becuase I love this guys voice.

Okay, I remember just a little bit more!! I remember there was a break, sometime maybe in the middle of the song, and this guys talks (not sings) just for a short time. It wasn't the singer (I'm pretty sure), but he says something about life or not really sure but I recall him taking about 'angels' and 'devils' or something? it was kind of wierd but yeah that's all I know unfortunely. Hopefully it will help though,

anyone else have any clue?

thats prolly it. was it radiohead or unkle?

found the video

Back