This is Vegas

retro_seventies

Reaction score
Desperately need to know the song that is used in this videeogame commercial/trailer - it sounds initially similar to the "Attack of the Show" theme, and also contains a jazz flute style break. All help appreciated!

Desperately need to know the song that is used in this videeogame commercial/trailer - it sounds initially similar to the "Attack of the Show" theme, and also contains a jazz flute style break. All help appreciated!

Been looking for this one myself. I can't give you the title, but I know the song is at least two years old. Found this on an Australian radio station's BBoard on 02 Sep 2005.

"Theres this song that has been in my head for quite some time now. Im not sure if these are the actual lyrics but what I can remember it says "Do I look good in this, oh oh, Do I look good in this" and then is has what sounds like a flute or something...it sounds kind of like a dance song...

if anyone can help me out on what this song is called. I would really appreciate it

thanks"

I've been searching for this song forever! I've heard it in so many different places, but still don't know the name. Please help, oh mighty internet!

Originally posted by WiLLGT09@Feb 16 2008, 10:45 PM
I've been searching for this song forever! I've heard it in so many different places, but still don't know the name. Please help, oh mighty internet!
What were some of the other places you've heard it? Any alternate locations makes finding it a lot easier.

i've also heard it on a BBC America promo spot - they hype several shows on the promo spot...dr who, torchwood, and some show with dinosaurs.

I've heard this all three places AOTS, Vegas, BBC and asked in various forums to no avail... I can't even make out the lyrics for a google search... people have said it's "Do I look good in this" but I here "do what loco then this." Anyway, no one knows..... not whatsthatcalled.com, yahoo answers, midway forum, youtube comments, adtunes, nobody knows!!!!!!!!

Alright, it's taken long enough, but I've got it.

The song is, amazingly, "Do I Look Good in this?" from KPM Music out of Britain. According to them, it's a "Big Beat remix of 60's Pop Theme "Hot Pants"". It's 3:34 and can be found on their website, but as with most music production houses, not downloadable. But you can listen to it.

Back