This is a really long shot.

Boneho Chane

Reaction score
Ha, I know nothing about this song except that it's really popular now. (I've heard on the radio at a couple of places where I wasn't able to make out the lyrics.) It has a female singer and is very heavy on the piano and there is a symphony in the background that really gets loud in the last chorus. There are like three choruses I think and the song is pretty slow and sad. This is a really long shot, but it should be interesting to see if anyone can get it.

Maybe some one will know it. In the interim, perhaps you could go to the station's website and find it on their playlist or you could contact them by phone/email, etc. DJs are usually receptive to these requests and would probably know the song as you describe. Hope to see an answer soon.

I'm thinking something from Evanescence. Try their new album "The Open Door" and sample a few songs.

Or Avril Lavigne?

No, it's none of those. It's much slower. Darn if only I had gotten the lyrics!

the one i am thinking was "rehab" by amy winehouse, but the radio here's been playing "you know i'm no good" by her as well...

LOL....one more, sorry...or Back to Black... ALSO amy winehouse.

is it ANY of those songs??

Let's try...

"Hurt" by Christina Aguilera?

That sounds pretty close to your description, to me.

Nah, it's not those. The chorus is extremely catchy and the woman's voice isn't as distinctive as the ones you mentioned.

Some other possibilities...

"Fallen" by Sarah McLauchlan

"Black Roses Red" by Alana Grace. (A song heavy on the piano, and a very sad song.)

"Breathe (2AM)" by Anna Nalick

"Criminal" by Fiona Apple

"Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson

"Always On Your Side" By Sheryl Crow (Two Versions: One featuring Sting and one not)

"Beauty from Pain" Superchick (Again, heavy on piano and sad)

Originally posted by PiratesLife_ForMe@May 29 2007, 08:57 PM
Let's try...

"Hurt" by Christina Aguilera?

That sounds pretty close to your description, to me.
That's what I was thinking too...

Or Unfaithful by Rihanna (Amazon)

Back