Third Watch

What's the song that was playing in the final minutes of the show? It was instrumental and dancey with female background vocals. It started playing when Sully drove off in his suv and played through the montage of characters.

Thanks for your help with this!

I found the song and posted in case others were curious. It was also featured at the end of the show's 1st episode.
Hooverphonic: "Battersea" (from the cd: Blue Wonder Power Milk)

Every so often I go on a renewed hunt for clues to what this song might be. The song played durring the vampire bar scene from Season 6, episode 17 (Kingpin Rising).
I'd kill to get any sort of hint of what that is.... Been bothering me for way to long.

Does anyone know what song was playing when Yokas, Bosco, and Sully went to the Vampire Club? It sounded like it was by Enigma.

TIA for any and all help! :)

Okay the kingpin Rising episode does not contain Enigma, any other suggestions?

I am looking for the name of the song that was used in Third Watch season 2 episode 7 called “After Hours”.

The lyrics are “I wanna break free…..I wanna break free” and then there’s something about the pavement, but I can’t make it out.

I’ve googled it and it’s saying it’s by Dido and it’s not a female singer. It’s a guy singing.

The song is playing at the end of the episode when they all gather on the beach to watch the sunrise.

Can anyone help me? I’d sincerely appreciate it.
Thank you.

Back