Things you should buy

a_iver

Tauntor
Reaction score
Metroid Corruption

It's one of the coolest games I've ever played. Metroid Prime (the first one) was cool too, but wow is the new one gorgeous. Ancient mechanical temples in the sky, Pulsing phazon-infested environments, space wrecks and old ruins littered with old legends and enemy plans, as well as enough juiced up artillery to drive a person mad. Seriously it's effin sweet. B)

I will only participate in things that are "effing" sweet... Sorry.

:ph34r:
Soo....you are saying that We (the people) should burn, blow and simply WASTE our money on a video game??

I like spending my money on Homes, cars and other important or essential grown-up things. But to each his own.

We would prefer that you spend your spare time elsewhere as well. ;)

Yes, we all know you're very important black ninja. Did I mention how grown-up you are? Oh, it's unprecedented.

Metroid? Portal is where its at anthony, get with the times man.

Originally posted by jffodom@Oct 21 2007, 12:32 PM
Soo....you are saying that We (the people) should burn, blow and simply WASTE our money on a video game??

I like spending my money on Homes, cars and other important or essential grown-up things. But to each his own.

You are litterally the most annoying individual I have ever encountered. Can't you find some other forum to harrass?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 5 2007, 01:26 PM
Metroid? Portal is where its at anthony, get with the times man.
I guess, I've never heard of it. What system is it from?

Never heard of Portal!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Its only like the sweetest game. Its on pc and 360, it comes in Orange Box. All amazing games.

<<< loves..............................................cake :)

Originally posted by goodasgold@Nov 6 2007, 07:45 PM
Portal is awesome...but way too short.
Best 2 hours I've ever had playing a videogame besides halo 1.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Nov 6 2007, 10:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Nov 6 2007, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 6 2007, 07:44 AM
THE CAKE IS A LIE
Melissa rules for knowing these things. [/b][/quote]
Somebody wanna fill me in?

Back