Things YOU have made

:lol: Lisa Simpson.

Yeah I'd have to wind up making like several of each thing so I'll be prepared months in advance. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: I was just washing my hands and thought, "what if I make to same thing several times? Would that be against the rules?"

Not only are you on my ceiling, you can read my mind! :ph34r:

:naughty:

Naw it wouldn't be cheating, since you'd be sending your Whatever to a different person every month. :eek:k:

You should start selling your stuff on http://www.etsy.com

My mom is selling stuff on there, search for lamps and everything by blessthishouse is made by my mom.

I found that place on accident one time, already signed up. :)

Hey that stuff is cool.. do you think she could use some old swag lamp globes? They look like the one she used here. I don't wanna throw em away but I'm tryin to streamline my house and I ain't usin em.

:mellow: Oh you'll do it. You'll do it or I'll start bringing up MySpace again.

Whatever, myspace is already on the slippery slope down to the forgotton layer of uncool sites.com

Yeah actually, I've noticed that over the past week or so. It's totally dying.

Still working on the hair.

You should learn some photoshop, I think you'd like the increased options you would have when combined with Illustrator.

I've been using Photoshop for years, I only started using Illustrator a few months ago.

What I need are some professional classes in both so I can do all the fancy stuff. Trial and error is so slow.

Classes teach you shit, believe me, I've learned like three things total. Tutorials are more helpful.

I don't learn from reading, I learn from doing. I need to either figure it out myself, which is how I've learned everything I know now (plus Steph walking me through a lot) or I learn from being in a class with a compy 386 in front of me and physically doing what the teacher is doing.

I'll just stick to my slow old woman way I guess.

You mentioned it though, so what other options would Photoshop lend to this particular doodle?

Oh. :( I was hoping for some Garret-caliber advice from the god of digital art. :(

Back