Things YOU have made

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 21 2006, 02:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 21 2006, 02:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jan 21 2006, 02:16 AM
You can push your own damn car :angry:
And you can kiss my ass in hell.
[/b][/quote]
NEVAHHH!!! B)

goodnight girls :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 21 2006, 02:36 AM
Ummm like... 5 maybe? We stopped to pee every time we gassed up and I'd say there were about 4 or 5 gas stops. And then the attempt at sleep before Creepy McVanguy woke us up. :lol:
Hmm... About 15 food/gas/sleep pit stops for the Road Trip. :woo:

Oooh hey if you're making up an itinerary, factor in some pizza stops whydontcha. :naughty:

And donuts!

Donuts and burders... Can't remember the last time I had either. :(

:lol: Did you see the previews for this week's Boondocks? I know you don't have cable but I think you can see the previews online.. anyway Graddad makes this big honkin burger and uses a donut as the bun.

:lol: :lol: I bet it tastes great for about 10 seconds during which it clogs your arteries and kills you. :lol:

That reminds me of the McRibwich. :lol:

Not yet. I just logged on to Adult Swim. What episode is it?

It's the latest one, it's about if Martin Luther King Jr had lived.

Media player can't stream it. Bastard. <_<

*looks at all the shows she's missing* :cry: :cry:

I don't think so. Ahh! I hate that they upgraded the website. I miss the old version. :(

:( If tardboy would ever get me a new DVR from the cable company I'd record em for you.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 21 2006, 02:47 AM
I see no girls here, only women. <_<
Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls of all ages ^_^

Back