Things I Love...

I love Native American accents :)P on you poopy people) and bagpipes. LOOOOOVES me some bagpipes.

oooh! yeah i love any kind of accent. one time i was working and this co-worker was telling about how at another one of our stores, this guy had a scottish accent. so she called him and told him to talk to me so i could hear it. noyce~!! :wub:

You should live where I do.. that's all you hear :p Native American accents I mean, not bagpipes.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 31 2004, 07:59 PM
:)P on you poopy people) and bagpipes. LOOOOOVES me some bagpipes.
meeeeeeee tooooooooooo. They're just the greatest. :D

And Terinth.....are you casting disparaging dispersions upon Native American accents now? :unsure: Cuz you've already attacked my Luv Spuds and my southern heritage.
Just you go on ahead and start in on the Irish. I DARE YA. :p ;)

Nah, I like em as well.. place I used to work a few of em would speak in their native language and I thought it sounded awesome :heart:

And.. attacking your love spuds sounds like it'd be a GOOD thing ;)

The Irish are cool, except my Irish ex - he sucks.

Originally posted by Terinth@Aug 31 2004, 08:38 PM
And.. attacking your love spuds sounds like it'd be a GOOD thing ;)

:confused: :huh: :D :p :unsure: :confused: :wacko:

I love that Fitz responds only in the form of Smilies now. :heart:

:king: of :2cents: :nerd: :leela: :cop: :heart: :sick: :spidey: :smurf: theater. :D

I love it when ur with someone, and something you see reminds you of some goodtime..and you laugh a bit, and ur friend asks you why ur laughing but you can't explain..lol, then they think ur crazzzy :rolleyes: :lol:

hehe i do that too. there's a kind of creepy wooded path i have to take from the campus to the parking lot, and sometimes i can see a scene from a movie in my head, and if it's a funny scene i laugh to myself too :ph34r:

um i think today, i thought of a scene from "clueless"... and i can't remember why it came to mind though :ermm:

Back