The Unusuals

Does anyone know the name of the third song into the One Man Band episode? (not including the opening credits song) It starts at approximately 2.33 minutes into the show and is just a guitar riff, no lyrics. I was just curious if anyone was able to identify it.

In the episode '42', shown on 29 April, there's an instrumental (at least I couldn't hear words being sung) where closed captioning showed lyrics that looked like they were from the song 'Believe' from the Run, Lola, Run soundtrack, but the music was somewhat different...any ideas what was playing? The lyric was: "no kidding, no sin; no running, no win"

thanks...

^ There were a lot of lyrics or songs identities in the captions for this episode for songs that weren't used:
Grounds For Divorce - Elbow
Weary Heart - Winterpills
Believe - Franka Potente
Good For Me - Waco Brothers
Trouble - Cat Stevens
Flume - Bon Iver

I'm guessing they couldn't get the licenses or more likely, couldn't afford all the songs. I'm fairly sure the music in that scene and several others was just score (done by Jeff Russo).

The song during the Chase and running after the M42 bus is:
Chain by The Fire Theft

Does anyone know the name of the song that Cole kept hearing in the "42" episode? He heard it in Frank's apartment, in the park, and then in his car.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know the song playing in "The Circle Line" episode
after Delahoy checks on his identity theif, lets him go
then starts talking to his ex/hallutionation?
I think it went "And all the tears go by, the sadness and the joy never dry
cause its just the.... Day after day night after night"

Does anyone know the song playing in "The Circle Line" episode
after Delahoy checks on his identity theif, lets him go
then starts talking to his ex/hallutionation?
I think it went "And all the tears go by, the sadness and the joy never dry
cause its just the.... Day after day night after night"

"A Bird Flew" by TD Lind

At the end of the episode The Circle Line, where she is drawing Delahoy's blood, a song is playing with the lyrics:

"I always see a hint of magic in her eyes" and "knows exactly what to tell me when she whispers in my ear"

Can someone please tell me what this song is? It's driving me crazy!

Just finished watching June 10th episode and that one song is running through my head - can't get to sleep. It's the song where the detectives are chasing naked man's daughter's boyfriend from his apartment to the street. Definitely a mid-east flavor. Anyone? Just gotta have it :

How about the song from the last few minutes of the show - anyone know the song?

mboronkay: According to the message board at abc.com, it's "Tunak Tunak" by Daler Mehndi. Very cool.

hey folks
in episode 9, around 17 minutes in, 'Nathan' is listening to the apology line tapes, and during that there is a little piano piece playing.
for the life of me I can't remember what this song is or where its from, could anyone help out please?
many thanks

The Unusuals - episode 4, season 1

Just caught this series and really enjoying it. some good tunes, too. I'm trying to find the song in ep4 about 15 and a half minutes in. the lyrics go something like this:
look who's back on scene big brother and i cant take no lip from another and all these sounds still come on round...

desperately searching for hours but no joy. someone has to know... thanks in advance

mojo

Does anyone know the name of the third song into the One Man Band episode? (not including the opening credits song) It starts at approximately 2.33 minutes into the show and is just a guitar riff, no lyrics. I was just curious if anyone was able to identify it.

I know this is kinda late but i think it's this one
NO CHILDREN - Intenta Una Vez Mas

Here's the link :

http://youtu.be/khLkg_iqbYA

There is a list of the songs for the show here. I recall there being a lot of score in that show, so if it's just an instrumental & not listed at that site, it was probably composed for the show.

Thank you SO much! I was able to find the song, (Yer Copout by Jennifer O'Connor) through the link you provided.

Back