The Transporter

tha goose

Reaction score
I am trying to find the name of the song that plays during the crate and bus repair shop fight scene. Does anyone know the name of it.

it wasn't in the trailer, but i did find the song

it is called stanley clarke mission

Does anyone know the name of that song that plays once Frank takes on that delivery job and he cruises along the ocean until he gets a flat.

I don't recognize it. Did you check the movie's Soundtrack? You can also check IMDb.com's listing. Usually they are listed in order of appearance in the movie.

its part of the the score which was penned by Stanley Clark, If I am not mistaken its entitled "the mission" very hard to find, I looked high an low for it too

NOTE: It is NOT on the OST - Anyone know that catchy beat that's playing when Jason Statham (don't know if that's the actor's name or actor's character name) kicks the door in and beats up a bunch of guys with axes inside this big house. You can already hear it play on this radio before one of the bad guys opens the door, then as Jason flies in, the song changes from radio quality to good quality as the fight starts and stops at the end of the fight. It's this really good beat, barely any vocals - more like words, it's kinda hard to make out what he's saying 'cause of all the noises and gun fires during the fight, it sooorta sounds Spanish, not the vocals, but the trumpets that you can also hear. You can also hear lots of scratching. That's all I can say.

thanks

i swear this question has been answered before...but anyway...

it's "Fighting Man" by DJ Pone & Drixxxe..

yes it is a dang catchy tune..

enjoy!

Does anyone know the music in the first transporter when he (Frank) kicks down the door and fights the men that are playing poker?

sooo many people ask this question. Before somebody shouts at you, try using the search function first next time.

Anyhoo. the answer is:

Fighting Man - DJ Pone & Drixxxe

When Frank is chasing after the trucks full of foreigners in the POS that dies on him, towards the end of the movie, what song is that? As best I can tell it's not Fighting Man, which has been asked several times. All I can get out of it is some guy saying "Ready to rock". Thanks for the help fellas.

-KS

What is the name of the song that plays when Frank is speeding after the semis towards the end and then his car breaks down and he has to take a plane?

Back