The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I've merged all the duplicate topics together on this trailer -- and noticed someone earlier mentioned that it doesn't sound exactly the same, but that it's the right song. the song could have been slowed down or sped up to fit in with the trailer better... I'm not really sure. :unsure:

This is old, I know. But I am curious as to what it is. It plays when you visit the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) website.

Here's a link:
TCM03 Site

Thank you.

It's called "Song to the Siren" by (I believe) Moneypenny. It's not available to the public, but a close match would be "Song to the Siren" by This Mortal Coil.

The original version is by Tim Buckley, sometime in the 60's. But the version (This Mortal Coil) that BandTrumpet mentioned is a lot more similar to the one you posted.

Does anyone know the song in the beginning of the trailer for the new version of the Texas Chainsaw Masacre starring Jessica Beil???

I know this is extremely old haha, but I can't figure out this song. It plays in the trailer in the beginning of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake from 2003 and also continues to play on the movie's website loccated here:

http://www.texaschainsawmovie.com/2003/

Any info would be much appreciated!!

The version of the song used in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre trailer is unavailable, but you can find a similar version here:

"Song to the Siren" by This Mortal Coil

Download it from Amazon.

Back