Song: SUMMER RAIN
Artist: Gritty Kitty

Parisian Taxi Cab.
Song: OUVRE LES YEUX
Artist: Les Petits Chefs

Carmela in cafe.
Song: THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER
Artist: Modern Jazz Quartet

Tony enters Bada Bing and listens to message from Carmela as he sits at the bar.
Song: KNIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN
Artist: Giorgio Moroder

Tony drives a stripper home.
Song: BACK IN BLACK
Artist: AC/DC

Tony gets a call from Vito.
Song: SIMPLE MAN
Artist: Lynyrd Skynard

RINGTONE.
Song: FUR ELISE
Artist: Beethoven

Picture of Vito, end credits.
Song: HOME
Artist: Persephone's Bees

Over picture of Vito and end credits.
Song: AS TIME GOES BY
Artist: Casablanca soundtrack

These are the songs listed on the Sopranos site on HBO.com.

Junebuggie

Originally posted by junebuggie@May 22 2006, 06:50 AM
Picture of Vito, end credits.
Song: HOME
Artist: Persephone's Bees
That's the one.

The Sopranos season 6

Hey, does anybody know the song that was played tonight when Tony was talking to Silvio about the movie while they were in the stripclub?

The soundtrack for each episode can be found on HBO.com. Last night's episode (79)... http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/music/episode79.shtml

I think the song you are asking about is the last...Evidently Chickentown by John Cooper Clarke. I haven't checked yet, but there's a link to "buy all songs" which should take you to iTunes...

Okay, I need someone who both knows music and watched the last episode of The Sopranos to tell me what song was playing when Tony finished having sex with that chick in Vegas. It comes on just as she lights the weed.

From HBO website:

Sonya rides Tony.
Song: The Adultress
Artist: The Pretenders

Your probably looking for this one:

Sonya and Tony talk in bed.
Song: Space Invaders
Artist: The Pretenders

Hi,

does anybody know the Italian song that was played during the closing credits of The Sopranos from last night's telecast. It is in a dialect and it sounded like an old song. If anybody has any information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

The song is Ninna Ninna, but the artist is a mystery, even HBO lists the artist as unknown.

Originally posted by hellokitty@May 21 2007, 06:23 PM
Hi,

does anybody know the Italian song that was played during the closing credits of The Sopranos from last night's telecast. It is in a dialect and it sounded like an old song. If anybody has any information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot.
You can listen to a sample of the song and also purchase the track here

Hey, the song playing in the Vegas scene of The Sopranos "Kennedy and Hedi" episode is called "outta my head" by M. Ward. He is for the most part, an indie artist, so you cant buy any of his albums at Wal-Mart. The album is an older one as well, called "trasfiguration of vincent." So if You can't download it, which you can but it's kinda hard to find and rare, you'll have to buy it. Good luck.

The Sopranos season 6 The Blue Comet)

I was just wondering if anyone could name the song that is played during the credits.

I'm sure it'll be posted on HBO sometime but its nowhere to be found right now.

its a slower piano song with string instruments.

Thanks

Well, I don't know this for sure. But often times what many are looking for on here, such as the piano piece during "Blue Comet's" credit roll, may in fact be an original score made specifically for the show. But like I said, I dont know that for sure. It could be something that already existed, hell, it could even be some tradition italian piece or otherwise well know song for all I know. Intuitively I feel it was an original piece, or score if you will, made for the show. This may be the first time it was ever heard, or used, and if so, probably the last. If that's the case, You're gonna have to rip the audio from the video if You want the track that bad.

Good luck though.

Nailed it.
Good news is that its on itunes.

Now to find the extended instrumental version that the show used (which i cant find at the moment).

Back