the song that no one knows of

insanekiller

Reaction score
Click here to see Video

sorry for putting this on t.v section...i know its not an ad but i really need some help!!
i know its Gymnopedie No. 1...
but i want to know the exact title and the artist of this music..
plz help me

Hey, my computer doesn't like to do certain things and so it won't let me view those links, but as far as I know Gymnopedie is originally by Erik Satie, composer
gymnopedie
here is some info for u
this includes a definition

I became obssesed with the first of these one day and looked it up, then went looking for it. And then I heard the third and... well I just went ahead and ended up with all three. All are stunningly simple and beautifully haunting classical pieces, imo.

:D iTunes Gymnopedi

I believe there are actually three. I dl/d all 3 on iTUnes, by song name, not artist. You will have a large choice of artists to select from actually, as many people have version of them on iTUnes.

If this does not sound like what u r looking for perhaps it is something someone used in a mix? Anyway, hope I was helpful, if not, sorry :)

PS I got to hear just a bit, I think it might be the third one u r looking for, but I'm just not sure from the small piece I heard...

...hum..if you see the video its a modern mix of Gymnopedie No. 1. feels like jazz and has a slow beat on the background. I searched many versions of gymnopedie but i couldn't get it. please help me~

here is the link.

Koenigsegg CCR

i already know its e.satie gymnopedie but i wanan know the title and name of the artist who made THIS version...

4th time posting for this same song..help me out plz..

Please do not start new threads to post the same question. All duplicate topics have been merged.

Back