The Simpsons Season 3

The Simpsons "Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk" season 3

Ok, there is a song that they use to play in the fifties and sixties. It was usually used in an instructional film or a how things are made/done film. If you watch the simpsons, there is an episode where Germans buy the power plant and homer has a daydream about running through a candy land like place. Its the one where he takes a bite out of the choc. dog. The song I am trying to find sounds just like the music they are playing here.

Thanks All!

Does anyone remember that episode of The Simpsons where that placement test tells Lisa that she's going to be a housewife, so she becomes depressed and steals all the teacher's textbook additions? Then Bart (as the hall monitor) covers for her? At the end of that episode they do a brief montage of Lisa playing her sax to a really catchy saxaphone tune. Does anyone know the name of it? Thankx.

The Simpsons "Bart's Friend Falls in Love" season 3

I've been looking for the name of this song for a while, but I can't find it anywhere so I'll post this and hope somebody knows:

In "Bart's Friend Falls in Love" (Season 3), it's the tune played when Bart and Milhouse fight in Milhouse's room after Bart admits it's his fault Samantha was carried away by her father. The same tune also shows up in "Brake My Wife, Please" (Season 14), when the two Peruvian Fighting Frogs attack each other.

So I searched that site and could not find anything so I watched the season 3 episode you were talking about. It sounds like it was composed for the show. That's my guess anyway. :)

I don't remember those particular episodes, but I think they might have used the famous Kirk/Spock fight (Ancient Battle) music from the "Amok Time" episode of "Star Trek."

The Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror II" season 3

Hey guys. im new to the forums and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the name of the song is in the Simpsons Treehouse of horror 2,the segment where Bart has all the powers and he turns homer into a Jack in the Box.When Homer and Bart are hanging out and theres like a Jazzy song playing in the background.Now i know its a real song cuz i heard it somewhere else too and i was wondering if anyone knows the name of that song.Thanks.

Since there's really no information about the music at all (except for the red text in the quote below), I assume it was made for the show. Generally speaking, if there's a reference to anything in the episodes: be it a song, an episode of M*A*S*H, a german candy bar, an old Warner Brothers cartoon, or literally anything...it will be listed in the summaries there. ;)

* + It's a GOOD Life (Twilight Zone, from a short story by Jerome Bixby)
* * * * - young boy (Billy Mumy from Lost in Space) alters things with his
* * * * * mind.* The plot was quite true to the original, including turning
* * * * * an offending man into a jack-in-the-box. {wb}
* * * * - people constantly saying, ``It's very good that you did that.'' {rb2}
* * * * - the music during Bart's dream was very TZish.
* * * * - the story was remade in ``The Twilight Zone: The Movie'' with
* * * * * Kathleen Quinlan and ... Nancy Cartwright! {rb}* No doubt this
* * * * * influenced the writers' decision to re-remake the story.

Edit: I watched the segment too just in case (Season Three: Disc 2), but the music didn't sound familiar...

The Simpsons "Separate Vocations" season 3

Separate Vocations" is the 18th episode of The Simpsons' third season.

After taking career aptitude tests (which were scored by a malfunctioning computer), Lisa discovers that the occupation she's best suited for is homemaker while Bart is pegged as a future police officer.

lisa steals all the txtbooks and hides them in her locker, bart and principal seymore search the lockers and this is where the song comes in.

haha does anybody know what episode i mean? if so please try and answer:)

thanks in advance.

According to snpp.com, it is the well known "Axel F" from Beverly Hills Cop, by Harold Faltermeyer, although there are also some Batman references in this part of the episode.

Opinion: if you go looking for this song, avoid the words "Crazy" and "Frog" like the plague. :)

The Simpsons "The Otto Show" season 3

hi, in the simpsons episode "the otto show" where bart and milhouse go to a spinal tap concert, what song were they singing?

Back