The Simple Life

I just seen the simple life two dvd and in one of the episodes there was a song that went like this:

The girl from next door looks like an angel the girl from next door is driving me crazy

Ok, I heard the same song, and I've figured out why you can't find it anywhere.

You can go here:

http://www.playmusichouse.com/

Click enter site as guest.

Click Search.

Click Database Search.

In the Title Box, type in All My Girls, and search.

You will see the items come up on the right. Click on the Bubblegum link to take you to the album.

There you will see "The Girl From Next Door a"

If you click on the music note, you can listen to the song.

The tracks listed there are only for use in shows, so that's probably why you can't find it to purchase.

Hope that helps a little.

Simple Life 2 Episode 4

please help me everyone!

it's the song playing when paris and nicole go clubbing, about 10 minutes in. theres no words, its just a woman going "uhhhhh" "uh yeahh, uh yeahh" and then they get on the booth and start dancing and flipping their hair...its a trance song, techno-ey. help!

it's not on the soundtrack. any help would be effin amazing.

alex

It sounds like it's "Fuck the Pain Away" by Peaches. The cd is Fatherfucker. You can find it on Amazon, or the itunes store.

No, its not fuck the pain away, im a big fan of peaches...

i dont mean to be rude, but are you people actually listening to the song or just randomly guessing a song that says "yea" in it?

Well, I don't mean to be rude either, but you're not exactly giving people a lot to work with.
Practically every song ever created contains "yeah" in it. If I were you, I'd be grateful people are bothering to try and figure out what is envitably going to be an impossible find instead of questioning our research tactics.

yeah youre right. im a fuckhead. but ill help you guys out more.

so its this techno beat, with only like 3 notes. when paris and nicole go clubbing, and they ditch dinner with the weird family. it cuts from the family eating to the girls dancing, then back to eating, and then dancing. but seriously, its like instrumental except this girl going "ooooooo. uhh yeah, yeah, uhh yeah, yeah." it sounds like a happy song, pretty upbeat and danceable. it sounds like a song that would be on one of those year by year compilation dance cds where each song is 10 minutes long and you have to fast forward 5 minutes to get to the good stuff. that's all there is to say really, the whole scene and song plays only for about 20 seconds. oh, and its the second chapter on the 4th episode, right about when it comes in (after theyre in the car talking about how everyone complains at the shit that they wear.)

sorry nilo, youre right, thanks for helping out though.

I know whut episode and whut song you were talking about but i dont know whut its called, who its from, and i cant find anything on it. it's definitly not Dr. Octavo's remix of More To Life, stacy Oricco.

It was the song right in the begining of the new season of the simole life interns. I don't know any of the lyrics, but it was like a dance club beat.

Are you talking about the "Miss Hilton, you must be worth a trillion bucks"...song? Or some other song?

If it's the one where they are shopping and it segues into clubbing, it's Hilary Duff's "Rock This World."

At the end of the last episode of season 3 there's a soundtrack playing while they look back at the best moments of this season.

hi im need help finding the name of the song that was playing during the beginning and end of episode 3 where they were in the club here are the lyrics that i got.

get on the floor it's your night let yourself go it's out of sight let this dance floor rock tonight if you fall on the floor let yourself go this is your night

if anyone knows it it would help me thanks

surferdude

In the season 3 finale of the Simple Life, when they show flashbacks of Nicole and Paris theres a song playing in the background. Its sort of alternative and the guy sings "I'm glad that I know you."

Back