The Shield

there was a song on the end of the last episode when iad guy is looking down from the office at vic and the boys. any body knows the song? ep aired on feb 14

Can anyone identify the song that was playing at the end of the episode "Of Mice and Lem"? The song sounded a lot like something from The Smashing Pumpkins (in fact, I'm pretty certain it was them) and the lyrics included something like the "killer in me is the killer in you".

dude the shield episode rocked. anybody knows the name of the song at the ending montag of episode "mice and lem", that aired on march 14? it sounded like smashing pumkins.

I'm catching SPIKE's "The Shield" marathon, and it was the 6th ep where Dutch is trying to catch the hooker killer. In the end sequence the green car with the busted tail light turns the corner. Does anybody happen to know the song being played. I did a search, but could'nt find anything helpful. Thanks for any info.

Is there an actual title and group that sings the theme music? I know only part of it is played at the beginning, and most of it (or near all of it) is played at the end of each ep. Or is it simply "The Shield Theme Music" ....

Hi, I'd love to know the name of the song at the very end of episode 105: "blowback", and what artist is playing it, if possible.

It's playing at the end of the episode when Vic is with Danni in the front doorway of her house, and Dutch sees them making out as he drives by. (funny scene)

The song is not on the season one soundtrack, and there aren't any lyrics, at least in the part that is playing during the scene. It sounds bluesy/southern in genre.

Any help would be really appreciated from anyone who either knows the song, has a good idea who plays it, or has any relevant info that would help me figure it out myself.

Thanks,
-Kevin

I'll watch it again tonight, see if it rings any bells (thank god I have the series on video!). Been wanting an excuse to watch it again anyway, I love that show.

Search it around some more though, I have found a couple pretty obsure ones through hard work.

It looks as though the song im looking for is "ballas of joliet" by bernie marsden. thanks again, -kevin

There ya go! It hadn't rung any bells to me upon watching, so I hope that's it! Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

what's that song by johnny cash in the new episode of the shield its in season 6 episode 1 its playing at the end of the show can anyone help?

What was the name of the song at the end during Shane's engagement scene? The lyrics went something like:"You're so sweet, sweet, sweet, so sweet to me...."?
THanks

hey pal, I just found this thread via google, I know its kinda late now lol but still, never know if some kid will look it up again in 10 years wondering who that artist was...anyway, the song is from Phaser called Sway, can find it on utube as well.

Back