The Riches

Unit

Advanced Member
Reaction score
What's the humming song in all the riches commercials?

There is a promo for Riches that features a song from either the 60's or 70's.......I'm dying to know the name and artist of the song!

There's about 8 promos that I know of for The Riches, they all have the same song except Promo # 8. I don't know about the first 7, but promo 8 features "Take The Long Way Home" by Supertramp.

If that's not it, then here's the link to Promo 1, maybe someone else can help?

P.S. Eddie Izzard Rules!

Yes, sorry about that I should have posted right away to apologize. But if you notice I posted about the same time as you I started my response while I was going through all 8 of the trailers so by the time I had finished posting you had already posted your response with the link to the other thread. :-(

What's the song in the new FX commercial for The Riches. The commercial has the main character saying, "Theres nothing like putting in an honest days work" and then you see his nose which is like pinocchios. The song goes..."and its not enough"

Just saw a new commercial for the same show with the same song. In this commercial the family is taking a picture, again with long pinnochio noses.

yeah, the new commercial where they take the family picture and they all have the pinnochio noses..Im dying to know what the song is..it sounds like minnie driver is singing it..and she does have a couple of albums..but dont know if its her for sure or if it is which song..help!!

I tried looking for it as well and got Julee Cruise - Floating. It sounds sorta like the Riches commercial but not quite. The song in the commercial seems to be a bit faster.

it's called "happy alone" by earlimart

when I first listened to it I thought she said "and it's not enough" but she's actually saying "and is that enough?" :)

just in case doctor memory gets his panties in a twist, I have already used the search engine and couldn't find want i was looking for. so, unless it's listed under something i haven't considered, it's not here
anyway- the latest commercials for the riches feature the chorus or a sng that goes," let's see how far we go." does anyone know what song that is?

Back